ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I know this isn't related to your editor, Marc, but I was thinking just now, HANS has the ability to run in-game even on an o3DS (like for taking screenshots). Could a RAM editor button-combo be done like this? Then we could do stuff like backup/inject dream towns.
Almost impossible. Use CTR for that.

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's changed, but when I used to edit garden.dat name it's always worked fine. For example it downloaded as "garden(2).dat". I would then remove the 2 and it would work perfectly.

Are you sure no other files are in the saveDataBackup folder? One time I had other backups in the folder and that didn't allow the injection to work.
No, there are no other folders. The issue is that certain edits dont appear in game but they do in the editor.

Roxerism

Trophies
XP
Country
0x6ae62

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's because you are not suposed to be able to move custom design sign. Restore a backup or put it in its original position while you can, because the next update won't let you do it.
thank you!! but do you also have a list or some sort of all the hex ids for special npcs??

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgot to mention. Last I checked, some ID'd fossils weren't mapped correctly. I had a T Rex skull in my pockets that showed as a fake statue of some kind in the editor.

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could at least say which changes don't appear ingame. Nintendo has added a few restrictions in map editing.
The thing is
This happened before the update. So i dont think its that because what i did was just adding trees and bushes in places they shouldnt grow which does work in other areas of my town. Moving houses is fine but for some odd reason plants just refuse to appear in some areas (but the bushes i had an issue with before the update appear now.) So I really dont know whats going on.

akiraken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@marc_max It's not that big of a deal, but the eye color feature is a bit bugged in the editor. If you select the eye color i.e. 3, then everyone will be set to 3.

Miikio

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi~

Does anybody can help me? So I did all of what tvHead told me to do for editing my town by the browser hax stuff on my 3DS at 9.5 :

For the 11.1.0 and the 9.5, use Browser hax.
First, download the starter kit here then extract it into your SD card. It should be somewhere on your 3ds. Old 3ds has it on the right side, i don't know about the new 3ds since i don't have it.

• Go to System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.

• Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
Next, go to here on the 3ds:
http://3ds.mordor.space/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php

You should have the bottom screen flashing different colours. If it stops on one, go back to the browser and press 'initialise savedata'.
Once you have opened homebrew, press start and exit, then turn the 3ds off.
Now, you need JKSV, just download it here and then place the files into the sd card. It should install it. Now open the 3ds again with ACNL in and open homebrew. Select JKSV, and then click cartridge for a physical copy or i think its called system apps? or something like that for a installed on 3ds copy.

Now I have my garden_plus.dat file and... what am I suppose to do with it? 'cause I still don't understand this browser hax stuff... ._.
Thank you~

raiikyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi~

Does anybody can help me? So I did all of what tvHead told me to do for editing my town by the browser hax stuff on my 3DS at 9.5 :

Now I have my garden_plus.dat file and... what am I suppose to do with it? 'cause I still don't understand this browser hax stuff... ._.
Thank you~

the garden_plus.dat is the new garden.dat from the update, if you are to edit your save file using homebrew this is the file you will select since its your save file extraction

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how exactly do I get the garden_plus.dat file? When I run homebrew and select the save manager, it says "Missing target title" Sorry if i'm missing something simple, this is my first time using homebrew

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, this is beta 3 already? The other day it was still in alpha!

So, how exactly do I get the garden_plus.dat file? When I run homebrew and select the save manager, it says "Missing target title" Sorry if i'm missing something simple, this is my first time using homebrew
Do you have a physical or digital copy of ACNL?

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What save editor are you using? Usually, JKSM automatically starts with the cartridge as the default choice.
Do you mean what i'm using to launch homebrew? I'm using oothax; not exactly sure what JKSM is... There's also something called svdt, and that seems to detect my game

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean what i'm using to launch homebrew? I'm using oothax; not exactly sure what JKSM is... There's also something called svdt, and that seems to detect my game
UM... You need a save manager. Did you read the instructions?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note...

@marc_max

The editor apparently didn't load up my map correctly. It's saying part of the river goes north, lol.
rmJlkl8.png

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. I seem to be having an issue mainly with this one tree. Which REFUSES to go away. Remove it with the editor? Still there. Remove it in game and then edit in the editor who's map lacks said tree? NOPE IT'S STILL THERE! And yet the patterns I added during the same editing session are there. And I don't think this is because of restrictions, because I places bamboo next to each other, trees and bushes by the cliffs, and houses on the beach and all of that worked. So I'm going to try to remove that tree in the editor but change nothing else and see if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speedcum
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean what would you really need that fast for tho, 500mb streams 4k fine. 1gb should be fine for 8k eventually. That's what I just switched to Spermrum.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I was funny to have both networks running lol
    It was cheaper lol
    The only reason I switched was $$$
    Might have only been like 7 bucks but thats like 84 dollars at the end of the year lol
    840 dollars after 10 years
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope I can be rich enough to pay all bills annually someday
    +2
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!