ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT:
It's possible to do this?

I have an OLD 3DS 9.2.0-20J

It depends on what hacks you use and whether you have the ram file you want to copy already available or not

You can't dump towns anymore, seeing as you have to use the save data manager before running the game. You can't use it when you're in somebody else's dream town. You can only dump save files.

I believe web browser hacking doesn't work anymore for animal crossing new leaf, since Nintendo have patched it. You can't go online with an outdated firmware, seeing as it away just prompts you to update in order to use the internet.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on what hacks you use and whether you have the ram file you want to copy already available or not

You can't dump towns anymore, seeing as you have to use the save data manager before running the game. You can't use it when you're in somebody else's dream town. You can only dump save files.

I believe web browser hacking doesn't work anymore for animal crossing new leaf, since Nintendo have patched it. You can't go online with an outdated firmware, seeing as it away just prompts you to update in order to use the internet.

He'll/She'll be able to do it if he has an O3DS with a downgraded browser. But how to do that and when to get it? Well I'll leave that up to him/her

UranusDarkness

I hate this world
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He'll/She'll be able to do it if he has an O3DS with a downgraded browser. But how to do that and when to get it? Well I'll leave that up to him/her
I downgraded my browser with the last cia before the patch of spider tools
but how can I dump acnl (one year ago was http://bit.ly/acnl_dump and now?)
Because I want to import a dream village over my village

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my browser with the last cia before the patch of spider tools
but how can I dump acnl (one year ago was http://bit.ly/acnl_dump and now?)
Because I want to import a dream village over my village

Hmm. You need to find the files that'll allow you to do it. I know I did it on my O3DS. But it has been so long, I can't remember well enough. I'll take a look at the SD of my O3DS tomorrow. Is just I don't have it with me, but my N3DS instead.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
T&T upgrades have been found. I tried searching for other buildings, but I couldn't find them. You need to edit acnlram.bin, though. Although, changing Nook's Cranny to a different store doesn't change for some reason...
Can you tell me the address? :P

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently installed arm9loaderhax and ntr on my new 3dsxl. So may I ask, any new developments in acnl hax? Can spiderhax be revived in order to rip dreamtowns into acnlram.bin? Or any new or possible ways to rip dream town addresses if you're using a new 3ds xl?

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I recently installed arm9loaderhax and ntr on my new 3dsxl. So may I ask, any new developments in acnl hax? Can spiderhax be revived in order to rip dreamtowns into acnlram.bin? Or any new or possible ways to rip dream town addresses if you're using a new 3ds xl?

spiderhax will forever be dead. To use spiderhax, you would need a o3ds and a compatible browser

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Wanted to try at recompiling the RAM hack tools in order to create the definitive RAM dumper/injector, creating an exact copy of garden.dat from RAM and killing the old RAM format once and for all.
But had no luck :-(
It's weird, I even try to compile the old code without any edit, and the built file is very different from the original acnldump.bin. I'll probably give up on this, took too much time.

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I've found something!

Last edited by marc_max,
Reactions: RyDog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto