ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Bridget Maher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help (so I can go about finishing my glitch town)

I got to the point where you have to change the links to make them work
But when I clicked on them it took me to the right loading place and everything but it would never fully load.

Can someone please help me out?

Or if theres a video on how to use this method that I can watch please send me the link! Thanks :)

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Please help (so I can go about finishing my glitch town)

I got to the point where you have to change the links to make them work
But when I clicked on them it took me to the right loading place and everything but it would never fully load.

Can someone please help me out?

Or if theres a video on how to use this method that I can watch please send me the link! Thanks :)
you have a problem starting the games ??? these i understood loading it's crashed the games I think You must have two thing like on the image in your city if it beug
Capture.PNG

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been asked before, but would it be possible in the future to fill the shopping catalog? I've gotten the gold catalog badge twice by playing legit, and I really don't feel like doing so anymore lol

Last edited by nandu,

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before, but would it be possible in the future to fill the shopping catalog? I've gotten the gold catalog badge twice by playing legit, and I really don't feel like doing so anymore lol
you can give yourself the gold badge on your player page.

the only way I know of to fill your catalogue is to place every single item in your town & pick it up

which is a lot of work but idk, if you want to it's an option!

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
You can change a hidden variable called AUTO_INCREMENT in the editor so it changes the current item automatically after placing one.
It's still a hard process, but it becomes a lot easier.

conradcervantes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started getting that "Cannot use save file since it was not the last data saved" error after previously enjoying the editor to great success. All I've been editing are certain villagers, money and PWPs, nothing major like moving houses or the river. What is the best way around this, if any exists?

Reactions: Jwiz33

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I started getting that "Cannot use save file since it was not the last data saved" error after previously enjoying the editor to great success. All I've been editing are certain villagers, money and PWPs, nothing major like moving houses or the river. What is the best way around this, if any exists?
This happens if you are trying to inject a save that is older than the last save you made.

Assuming you are using the editor with a savegame backup (garden.dat), you can fix this using the editor. Make a new save backup (garden.dat). Open the editor but load your older garden.dat. Go to the Advanced tab. Click "Update it using your latest savegame" and select the newer garden.dat. You should now be able to inject your old garden.dat and use it without error.

Reactions: conradcervantes

Eevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi~ Using Ver. 9. 7. 0-25U with browser 1.7585. All that the RAM>SD page says when I try to get my acnlram.bin is "Executing..."
Nothing crashes or anything, and I don't get the file. Has this happened to anyone else? Please help if you can..

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi~ Using Ver. 9. 7. 0-25U with browser 1.7585. All that the RAM>SD page says when I try to get my acnlram.bin is "Executing..."
Nothing crashes or anything, and I don't get the file. Has this happened to anyone else? Please help if you can..

9.5-22 block the browser exploit(Not browserhax)

silver_shroud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having a problem with executing the RAM dump? I've tried a few times today and there's no acnlram.bin file to be found. I'm using a 2DS with firmware 9.4-21 and have been using the save editor for ages.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having a problem with executing the RAM dump? I've tried a few times today and there's no acnlram.bin file to be found. I'm using a 2DS with firmware 9.4-21 and have been using the save editor for ages.

All a ram dump is (I believe), is the first 0x80 bytes removed, so if you really want a ram dump, you can just trim a normal garden.dat save file

silver_shroud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All a ram dump is (I believe), is the first 0x80 bytes removed, so if you really want a ram dump, you can just trim a normal garden.dat save file

Thanks for the reply. I actually have never used the homebrew method before, but if I continue to have problems with my usual method I may have to play around with it. Still hoping that I can find some kind of resolution before then, but at least there's a backup plan if all else fails.

Edit: I got it up and running again! I just had to delete history/cookies and reset the bookmarks.

Last edited by silver_shroud,

Nope.exe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things you should add:

Maxing out all the shops

Maxing out the Museum

Able to edit houses / Cafe

Hopefully These things can be added :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I don't remember most of it. +1