ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> ok, BUT they are MEDIA PLAYER FILES and not this white paper everybody else has :( WHY?!
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> ok
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> ok
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> okii
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu ->ok, it says ERROR, BUT I get NO GREEN SCREEN (I don´t know if this is a problem...)
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> ok
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC ->
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this file! Maybe, because the files I downloaded from this site are Media player files on my PC, but I tried it on another one, and the files were the same
I uploaded my files for you maybe you can edit them right, it would be amazing.

I have the same problem.
Did you find a solution?

I have no acnlram.bin file on my SD Card

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Um I'm not sure if this is possible, or if anyone is even willing to find a way to do this, but I'm desperate for this to happen and have no idea how to do it myself~...
I really, REALLY want to be able to place eternal cherry blossom trees in my town, and set the weather to rain cherry blossom petals~!!! I'm sure other weather settings including snow falling in summer or Festivale confetti year-round would be really great for other players, too~! Think of the possibilities~! Rare thunder and lightning, whenever you like~! Double/triple rainbows AND cherry blossom petals at the same time~!!! Kyaaa, I'm so excited just imagining it~!!! ^///w///^

Impossible, or either it will be possible only in a very far far away time from now.

Mtio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(
Not sure but having the same problem, I imagine its a problem with the link, maybe its gone.

claire_fellix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A lot of people are having a communication error when trying to dump/inject their file right now. It does not work at all. Does anyone know what's going on? :(

I was about to ask the same, lol. Maybe they're updating or doing maintenance?
It was just fine about an hour ago.

Hydra~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

MokaChan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but I'm having problems injecting the acnlram file, so whenever I go to http://bit.ly/acnl_inject on my 3DS I get a communication error and it won't load but when I type in other website addresses they load fine, any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks! EDIT: whoops sorry for posting this saw that other people had the same problem after I posted I guess I wasm't paying attenion, again sorry

you are not Alone, im having the same thing here! :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, we just talked like 2 hours ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird out of nowhere looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never used the mobile or online versions, just the pc version.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only use the online version
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?