ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could different WiFis be an issue? Hacking was fine when I used my home wifi, but when I tried to use my school's wifi and also my mobile hotspot, the changes never showed up in game (but they showed up on ram editor). :\

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Could different WiFis be an issue? Hacking was fine when I used my home wifi, but when I tried to use my school's wifi and also my mobile hotspot, the changes never showed up in game (but they showed up on ram editor). :\

If you're able to get a dump of your town through your wifi then you'll be able to inject. Just try clearing your browsing history and cache/cookies

Also, once you have successfully run the browser at http://bit.ly/acnl_inject then whatever happens afterwards has nothing to do with your internet. Just make sure that you're not editing things into your train station, else it will corrupt the .bin file.

Also make sure that the bin file is named acnlram.bin and nothing else (so no acnlram(3).bin, else it will not work)

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're able to get a dump of your town through your wifi then you'll be able to inject. Just try clearing your browsing history and cache/cookies

Also, once you have successfully run the browser at http://bit.ly/acnl_inject then whatever happens afterwards has nothing to do with your internet. Just make sure that you're not editing things into your train station, else it will corrupt the .bin file.

Also make sure that the bin file is named acnlram.bin and nothing else (so no acnlram(3).bin, else it will not work)

That's what I thought as well! I'm able to make dumps but yeah, I can't see any changes when I inject. My files are also named correctly.
Hmm ok.. are you sure I should inject outside of the train station? I haven't done it before and people tell me it's not recommended :\

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I thought as well! I'm able to make dumps but yeah, I can't see any changes when I inject. My files are also named correctly.
Hmm ok.. are you sure I should inject outside of the train station? I haven't done it before and people tell me it's not recommended :\

By into train station I didn't mean inside, I mean't when you say use the ram editor to put bushes everywhere, don't put bushes in/on the squares that are currently taken up by the train station + bulletin board

also if it's truly the internet then just wait till you get home, you should be learning at school anyway! :P

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By into train station I didn't mean inside, I mean't when you say use the ram editor to put bushes everywhere, don't put bushes in/on the squares that are currently taken up by the train station + bulletin board

also if it's truly the internet then just wait till you get home, you should be learning at school anyway! :P

I haven't added anything, just deleted a few plants! Haha don't worry about me :) I've got some free time in between classes to spare in my dorm!

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't added anything, just deleted a few plants! Haha don't worry about me :) I've got some free time in between classes to spare in my dorm!

Strange. Have you made sure that there exists only one acnldump.bin in the root of your SD card? If there are two then your 3ds will prioritise one over the other

Nintendo_Guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max, I have some suggestions for the editor!!
Can you add the ability to edit our characters eyes, hair, and tan?
I would also like to have the ability to max our store catalog and finish our encyclopedia!
I would also like be able to edit our houses and villagers houses furniture, that would be great!!
The last thing that I would love to see in the editor is a name and town name changer. I hate my town name and when I tried to change it with a hex editor, it bricked my game.

Those are some great ideas, and I would love to see them added.

Reactions: Goshi

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 3DS XL with 4.5 OFW, and EmuNAND on 9.5.0-22, using Gateway. I know this tool won't work on EmuNAND (I tried it but, of course, the injection part just don't work), but... is it possible to make it run if I update my SysNAND to 9.x and then I install a legit .cia of the game? Maybe using RxTools?

Thanks in advance!

Taser9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved around 3 custom sign boards and they all glitched up. All three of them act as one signboard. If I change the design of one signboard, all three of them make the change. They originally had 3 different designs. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, I think it would be pretty cool to have all five perfect fruit trees growing. Is that possible?

Reactions: baandit

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't know why but it doesn't work for me... :/
I can't get the acnlram.bin file on my SD card.

I have an old 3DS XL EUR (9.2 firmware) with ACNL eshop game

Instructions
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> OK
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> OK
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> OK
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> OK
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu -> OK
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> OK
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC -> OK
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this acnlram.bin file... ?
What should I do?

Honeyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Helloo,
well... can you please help me? I´ve got a problem with the files. I can´t get the "green screen" the 1st time and so I don´t get the new file on my SD card. Can you please check my files? It would be very nice. (I´ve got the right browser, and I´m using the 9.5.0-22 E vesion on my 3DS) THANKYOUUUU!

Attachments

• acnl_ramtools.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 131

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why but it doesn't work for me... :/
I can't get the acnlram.bin file on my SD card.

I have an old 3DS XL EUR (9.2 firmware) with ACNL eshop game

Instructions
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> OK
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> OK
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> OK
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> OK
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu -> OK
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> OK
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC -> OK
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this acnlram.bin file... ?
What should I do?

Maybe double check you have the required files? Did you also copy the acnldump.c and acnlinjc.c?

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if we can change the weather? For example, if I wanted to make it snow in March or make it rain in January, would that be possible?
Would it be possible to edit the mayor's facial expression? e.g. I'd like one of my residents to have a permanent frowning face. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu