Gaming Animal Crossing Iron Nuggets

sergeantsergeant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons there is an item called iron nuggets. The only way I've found to get these is to hit rocks with a flimsy axe up to 7 times once a day, and they seem to have around a 20% drop rate. I haven't been using them and have instead been saving them, but I don't have the 30 required to progress in the story yet. Nook Mile tickets may yield a few of these, but without a ladder some parts of the islands are inaccessible to me, therefore spending miles to get tickets at the moment is inefficient. I know you can shake any tree infinitely to get more tree branches; is there some infinite way to get iron nuggets as well? Early copies help me out.

Travel to a friend's island and have them give you iron

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Travel to a friend's island and have them give you iron
Good lord that necro. I haven't played this game in a month, I have around 20+ stacks of these in my storage now, and my switch is obviously hacked (since I was playing it early) so no online. L. O. L.

Of course your message was intended to be funny. It was a gift; I needed that laugh. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...