Hacking Android Oreo on Nintendo Switch Hands On

LucasM3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is going to be great. Any emulators like Dreamcast emulation will be great on the switch because it is almost as powerful as a Nintendo Shield. I wonder if Super Mario Galaxy Chinese Edition will be playable without motion controls. May motivate someone to make a text patch that will add the Wii English Text to the Chinese edition.

D

Deleted User

This is going to be great. Any emulators like Dreamcast emulation will be great on the switch because it is almost as powerful as a Nintendo Shield. I wonder if Super Mario Galaxy Chinese Edition will be playable without motion controls. May motivate someone to make a text patch that will add the Wii English Text to the Chinese edition.

should be fine with no motion i play galaxy with my 360 and elite controller just gotta use similar mappings on switch

GBADWB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

do people not know about the extreme DRM put into the chinese shield versions of nintendo games? I highly doubt the scene is going out of their way to get those working on non chinese shield tvs. There's a reason why there's little progress on the shield tv in accordance to getting the titles outside of hacking the shield tv itself to run the chinese version of the shield to go around the drm.

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
This is very interesting. Always wanted a tablet but never wanted to put down the money for one. :yayswitch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ok sorry. Btw im worried, there is a spelling bee tommorrow and i barely practiced...