And so it is summer

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed a few forums get a lot of blather devoted to lamenting that it is now summer, and thus the place goes to shit.

I suppose that is possible, if you think like a teenager thanks to being one, and can only see the world as a teen sees it.

Summer means nothing to me.

It's July now, which was identical to June as I see it. August will be more of the same as well.

Just part of the year here.

My input doesn't shift due to it being summer. It's not like I am now out of school. I haven't been in school since 1979
smile.gif

Remember people, only you can prevent worthless posting
smile.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
I've noticed a few forums get a lot of blather devoted to lamenting that it is now summer, and thus the place goes to shit.

I suppose that is possible, if you think like a teenager thanks to being one, and can only see the world as a teen sees it.

Summer means nothing to me.

It's July now, which was identical to June as I see it. August will be more of the same as well.

Just part of the year here.

My input doesn't shift due to it being summer. It's not like I am now out of school. I haven't been in school since 1979
smile.gif

Remember people, only you can prevent worthless posting
smile.gif

Quoted for Truth.

QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 3 2010, 10:10 AM) You, sir, speak the truth.
Quoted for quoting the truth.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Panzer Tacticer said:

Or on the other hand, the "summer = shit" lament originated from adults (or rather, "adults") complaining that come summer all the annoying kiddies have too much free time on their hands so they spam forums with their inane boredom posts and flamewars. Like it or not, the forum changes during the summer.

Besides, your derisive tone is really unwarranted. So teenagers act like teenagers and (shockingly) see the world as a teen sees it, owing much to the fact that they are, in fact, teenagers. Complaining about it on a forum consisting of 90% teenagers won't

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Veho said:
Panzer Tacticer said:

Or on the other hand, the "summer = shit" lament originated from adults (or rather, "adults") complaining that come summer all the annoying kiddies have too much free time on their hands so they spam forums with their inane boredom posts and flamewars. Like it or not, the forum changes during the summer.

Besides, your derisive tone is really unwarranted. So teenagers act like teenagers and (shockingly) see the world as a teen sees it, owing much to the fact that they are, in fact, teenagers. Complaining about it on a forum consisting of 90% teenagers won't

Want some help with that chip on your shoulder?

Get a grip and also get real while you are at it. I wouldn't be on a forum saturated with teens if I had a problem with teens being teens.

I don't actually hate teens being teens. I do have a problem with adults being adults most of the year though. And adults don't need a summer break to be bored annoying pains in the ass (sadly).

Your post ends though in what seemed like mid thought.

Derisive tone hehehehehehehehe never read any of my posts have ya. Did I mention R Lee Emrey is my little brother
smile.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone mad about it being summer? I love it. Swimming, cook-outs, and all around fun. It may be hot, but that's what A/C and jumping in a pool is for. I haven't been that bored, besides a few days here and there, but I'm always finding different things to do outside since it's been so nice out.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Why is everyone mad about it being summer? I love it. Swimming, cook-outs, and all around fun. It may be hot, but that's what A/C and jumping in a pool is for. I haven't been that bored, besides a few days here and there, but I'm always finding different things to do outside since it's been so nice out.

Well in this area we hate the summer. It's feels like we're trapped in a jalapeno's pocket near it's crotch. The only pools open here are the ones in the apartment complexes or 25 minutes away and trust me, we abuse the a/c but it doesn't help when the heat index is over 101.

Should I mention the hurricanes come out to play in the summer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/_pJZQEANQU4?si=3i2w--qD8HBaLqy5