Anchor tags?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, I went to edit my tutorial yesterday, and all the anchor tags been turned in to html, and then even when I changed them back to regular ( [a]anchorname[/a] ) they didn't work.

So were they removed for some reason, or is it just me?

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have this kind of problem sometimes too when I use the BBcode for a thumbnail. I think it is just some kind of mistake in the code of this Forum. So it isn't you, and it wasn't removed for some reason, because I am sure that if it was removed by an Moderator or something, they would have noticed you.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Actually they HAVE been removed.... this is because
QUOTE said:
IPB's bbcode parser sucks.
What this is exactly I'm not sure - but tj_cool had removed the anchor tags (as well as other 'custom tags') because for some reason entire posts have been deleted for no apparent reason

You can read about it here

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
QUOTE said:
What this is exactly I'm not sure - but tj_cool had removed the anchor tags (as well as others) because for some reason entire posts have been deleted for no apparent reason

I mean they weren't removed by a Moderator or other Staff member. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I did mean to say that they were removed because some code in this Forum wasn't correct, or as you quoted "IPB's bbcode parser sucks". I agree!

EDIT: D'oh! (Thanks, SifJar, for the correction.)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Waflix said:
CannonFoddr said:
QUOTE said:
What this is exactly I'm not sure - but tj_cool had removed the anchor tags (as well as others) because for some reason entire posts have been deleted for no apparent reason

I mean they weren't removed by a Moderator or other Staff member. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
I did mean to say that they were removed because some code in this Forum wasn't correct, or as you quoted "IPB's bbcode parser sucks". I agree!
They WERE removed by staff (because the code sucks.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4