Gaming Amiibo collectors in the US, is the 30th Anniversary Mario – Modern Color exclusive to the bundle?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remix - Check Target.com and look at the Amiibo. It's not available online anymore but it will tell you if local store pickup is available. A lot of retailers with this round in the US removed online orders or made them very limited to give collectors an actual chance at getting the ones they want. I have about 15 Target's in my area that have them available for local pickup, so give that a shot.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remix - Check Target.com and look at the Amiibo. It's not available online anymore but it will tell you if local store pickup is available. A lot of retailers with this round in the US removed online orders or made them very limited to give collectors an actual chance at getting the ones they want. I have about 15 Target's in my area that have them available for local pickup, so give that a shot.
Not sure what your talking about. Its not found on Target's website. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...ial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_mario+amiibo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If anyone can get me a Modern Mario in a US box I'll pay for it, MSRP cost + shipping.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what your talking about. Its not found on Target's website. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...ial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_mario+amiibo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If anyone can get me a Modern Mario in a US box I'll pay for it, MSRP cost + shipping.

Ah, didn't know you wanted modern mario. He's not released in US yet man. Only Retro Mario. You'll have to import. He's about $30 on Amazon I think.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, didn't know you wanted modern mario. He's not released in US yet man. Only Retro Mario. You'll have to import. He's about $30 on Amazon I think.
Why do you think I made this topic in the first place (;-_-)

I even said Modern right in the title of this topic. Pay attention next time please.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you think I made this topic in the first place (;-_-)

I even said Modern right in the title of this topic. Pay attention next time please.

I missed that true, but a quick Google also shows modern is not exclusive to the bundle. He just isn't released solo in US yet, I think the 25th with the retro pack but not sure.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I missed that true, but a quick Google also shows modern is not exclusive to the bundle. He just isn't released solo in US yet, I think the 25th with the retro pack but not sure.
That isn't true (for the US.) There isn't any plans currently to sell it separately.

In Europe they have the opposite situation as the US, where the modern colored Mario is sold separately but classic colored Mario is exclusive to a bundle, they recently confirmed they will be selling it separately next month. Maybe the US will follow suit too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1