United Kingdom
And then there's shit like this:

5shyDQb.jpg

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
When I buy something from their marketplace, I prefer to buy things that say "fulfilled by Amazon", since that means Amazon ships it (eligible for Prime too!), and if there's a problem, you deal with Amazon, instead of whoever's actually selling it.
Yeah I do the same. It's such a shame you can't filter out marketplace sellers when you search on Amazon. I'd definitely leave it permanently set only to show items fulfilled by Amazon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And then there's shit like this:

5shyDQb.jpg
That's disgraceful. Far from encouraging me to subscribe to Prime, that would have me take my purchase immediately to another site, and send Amazon an email to inform them they their behaviour has cost them at least one sale.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I do the same. It's such a shame you can't filter out marketplace sellers when you search on Amazon. I'd definitely leave it permanently set only to show items fulfilled by Amazon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's disgraceful. Far from encouraging me to subscribe to Prime, that would have me take my purchase immediately to another site, and send Amazon an email to inform them they their behaviour has cost them at least one sale.
Mashers be writing angry letters like....:creep:
"DEAR AMAZON!!!!

HIIIIII YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

signed - MASHERS!"

GOOD DAY SIR! I SAID GOOD DAY!!!!
iStock_000003237600Small.jpg

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I have been a prime member for a while now and I can not fault it, in my opinion it is the best value service out there bar none. Prime is more than just fast delivery and stuff like that, you get prime video which is pretty good and prime music which is excellent plus more. In my area prime now is also available, which is free two hour deliver for a lot of products. First time I used it I got my delivery 67 minutes after I completed checkout, its crazy.

Amazon is vastly more huge than it was five or six years ago, maybe the apparent slowing down of delivery the OP described is due to that. For me amazon always had really quick delivery though but I guess a lot of it depends on your location. Anyway we are in an era now where you have massive choice, if you don't like amazon service vote with your wallet and go someplace else. Even with prime and all the bells and whistles attached to it amazon doesn't amount for the majority of my online shopping.

Reactions: zoogie

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to add to this, I have Amazon prime student now.

Been using it for a while and out of 20 or so orders, there have been mistakes 5 times.

Item was not delivered on time. Items show as delivered but was missing in the parcel.

I have spent countless hours to fight for replacement order or refund. Didn't think Amazon would be so difficult to deal with.

I guess prime isn't really that great if they make so many mistakes.

To their argument, they told me "you have placed over 300 orders in recent times, and with such a high volume of orders, there is likely to be problems more frequent than usual. But I assure you there is no problems with our services."

Last edited by ,

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prime turned to shit when I had it with deliveries. With Prime video have an absolute terrible UI and Prime music being pretty limited. I can't say I miss Prime.
lol with all the delivery mistakes, I got like 6 months additional amazon prime for free :rofl2:

But its definitely not reliable...

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to add to this, I have Amazon prime student now.

Been using it for a while and out of 20 or so orders, there have been mistakes 5 times.

Item was not delivered on time. Items show as delivered but was missing in the parcel.

I have spent countless hours to fight for replacement order or refund. Didn't think Amazon would be so difficult to deal with.

I guess prime isn't really that great if they make so many mistakes.

To their argument, they told me "you have placed over 300 orders in recent times, and with such a high volume of orders, there is likely to be problems more frequent than usual. But I assure you there is no problems with our services."

I've had similar issues in the past (albeit without as much difficulty getting replacements if stock is available), so most of the time I just use the 'slow' option which gets me £1 Amazon digital credit.

I've made back the value of my prime student account this way and usually it's only a couple of days for the item to arrive.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime now includes prime reading. But yeah, Amazon has admitted to roughly 90% of popular items in each categorically soon will be locked behind the prime wall. They are claiming they had to make certain deals (Disney for example) to keep getting those items in stock otherwise they would of fell out of production. Having been a slave for this devil twice, I know what their claims in anything are always partial truths.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can pretty much confirm, they waited almost a whole week to ship an order of a few items with the free shipping option.
I had student prime for 3.5 years ($50 a year + 6 months free) and it was nice for shipping, but I never used the streaming stuff, prime day is just a bad yard sale, I do not think its worth $100. Though the prime same day delivery was pretty good the few times it was available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Oh, that dude?