Hacking Am I screwed? NAND restore fail!

UrkeytaY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had already used 3ds.guide to take care of an old 3dsXL and it went perfectly fine. I picked up a N3dsXL which was on FW 10.7.0.32U. Everything was going fine until loading arm9loaderhax. Went to http://2xrsa.3ds.guide and the screen glitched. I pressed select as the troubleshooter said, but it got stuck there. I waited a few minutes, and nothing happened. I powered down...then I get failed to mount CTRND. I can boot into the Luma settings, and I can also boot into hourglass, but when I try to restore my NANDmin.bin that I had created, it must have somehow gotten corrupted because it will fail (Not a proper NAND backup for this 3DS). I have checked the microSD for errors, but it comes up clean.

Heh, I picked up this extra so my kids could both play XLs...so I am hoping it's not a nice paperweight.

I have read up and down for hours now, and the only solution I see is to run the NAND backup...help!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had already used 3ds.guide to take care of an old 3dsXL and it went perfectly fine. I picked up a N3dsXL which was on FW 10.7.0.32U. Everything was going fine until loading arm9loaderhax. Went to http://2xrsa.3ds.guide and the screen glitched. I pressed select as the troubleshooter said, but it got stuck there. I waited a few minutes, and nothing happened. I powered down...then I get failed to mount CTRND. I can boot into the Luma settings, and I can also boot into hourglass, but when I try to restore my NANDmin.bin that I had created, it must have somehow gotten corrupted because it will fail (Not a proper NAND backup for this 3DS). I have checked the microSD for errors, but it comes up clean.

Heh, I picked up this extra so my kids could both play XLs...so I am hoping it's not a nice paperweight.

I have read up and down for hours now, and the only solution I see is to run the NAND backup...help!
Sigh.... did you finish to read the whole.. guide .....

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

do a 9.2 ctrtransfer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.