Hacking All right. OMEGA announced

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Will it play on my DS Phat, no need for EZPass, or anything like that? @EZ-Flash2 ?
I don't see why it wouldn't, this is from what I understand a pure GBA flashcart and the EZPass was just meant as a way to play DS games from a slot 2 flashcart in the past when slot 1 cards weren't yet readily available.

IceSmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EZ-FLASH OMEGA announced
A few questions...

#1 Is the battery replaceable like the EZ-Flash Reform?

#2 Did you fix the problem of tight fitting cartridge so that it fits like a regular GBA game. "ie: Pokemon Emerald"

#3 Has compatibility been improved for games such as Pokemon HarvestCraft, & other Pokemon Fan Made Games?

#4 Will it be possible to purchase clear green shells /other colors from you or your dealers? Or is it compatible to create our own using GBA games shells?

Last edited by IceSmash2,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Will it play on my DS Phat, no need for EZPass, or anything like that? @EZ-Flash2 ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that's only required if you wanted to play NDS games or NDS homebrew... and i am pretty sure they removed the NDS part from it..
the card works as a normal gba cart to play gba games and gba homebrew, which doesn't require anything at all like flashme, or a passme device
i am sure you asked something similair before in a thread, and you got confused by some info?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

#1 Is the battery replaceable like the EZ-Flash Reform?
battery soldered, check his older thread with pictures of the card you will see it, but its replaceable of course, as long as you have an iron and are not awfull with it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

official\great places to buy it from?
which don't charge "mom's fee"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1