AAI2 Localisation Team
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Extreme-Escape-2.jpg

The official website for Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die has recently been launched and shows the new ten character's profiles. Allice is revealed to be one of the characters. I can't read japanese so I don't know what it says but it says something about ice-9. Also Clover is in this game too.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
No surprise. Really, ever since news of this title showed up with pics, Alice was instantly recognizable, even with that blazer/skirt on. I preferred her original costume though, sheer see-through silk. XD

Yotsuba/Clover is a bit harder to guess, but only because she grew up. She's still recognizable though. Also, how long has it been since the previous Nonary game? because it seems that Clover grew up very fast. Last I checked, she was just a loli, but now she's all grown up now.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
No surprise. Really, ever since news of this title showed up with pics, Alice was instantly recognizable, even with that blazer/skirt on. I preferred her original costume though, sheer see-through silk. XD

Yotsuba/Clover is a bit harder to guess, but only because she grew up. She's still recognizable though. Also, how long has it been since the previous Nonary game? because it seems that Clover grew up very fast. Last I checked, she was just a loli, but now she's all grown up now.

1+

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I kinda recognised Clover, but apparently she was 18 in the 999 ds game. WHen I found out about Allice, I was kinda mindblown

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking bastards! THEY'VE KIDNAPPED CLOVER 3 TIMES NOW Dx

I feel so sorry for her.

I hate myself. I don't have a 3DS nor do I have the means or money to get one Dx

I SWEAR. I SWEAR IF I DON'T GET A 3DS BEFORE THE END OF 2012, I WILL STEAL ONE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.