Hacking Ali Express question

tairo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Pal bought 2 gateway for him and me and after getting it we realised one of the blue cards does not work so we raised a dispute and asked them for a partial refund of 10 dollars but the guy kept asking us to close dispute and he will send it etc , we said no either refund 10 dollars or send us a another one , we also said we wanted to buy more anyway and he never replied and today the case closed and got an email saying " since the seller did not respond to your dispute we are refunding you and you can keep the goods".
My question is it the 10 dollars or the whole amount ? would be nice eh but I aint holding my breath for the whole amount.
Oh it will take 7-10 days for the payment to go through.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Its a Chinese site like eBay except its not bidding. I've ordered a lot of stuff on this site and never had a problem. To me it sounds like its a full refund but you'll not know until you get the refund. Keep us posted though. I've only seen one seller on there selling gateway

tairo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they dont sell them anymore in ali express anymore as they have been banned from there.

flashcarts not the shop.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
they dont sell them anymore in ali express anymore as they have been banned from there.

flashcarts not the shop.

if this is the case, they should provide full refund as a punishment.
if you get the 10 dollar refund, send a new complain saying other card just stoped working, and ask for a full refund..

tairo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got a 10 dollar refund which i am happy with since he did say he will ship a new blue card out to me , but i am not holding my breath though.

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a 10 dollar refund which i am happy with since he did say he will ship a new blue card out to me , but i am not holding my breath though.

No he won't. He's gotten most of your money. If he doesn't ship, nothing further will happen also.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard a lot of scammers lurk on Ali Express. Of course, anyone is able to say anything they want in the Cyber World. However, this site has quite a bit of Complaints from sellers:

- http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.aliexpress.com
- https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.aliexpress.com
- http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/off-topic-messages/34019-alibaba-heaven-scammers-s.html

From what I understand, Money Gram and a Bank Transfer are the only methods of payment.

I personally have bought something ONCE from here and the item arrived as is, just beware of certain users reputation. If it's anywhere under 93-94% that's a big red flag. a 95% rating is like having a 75% rating in actuality. It also means 6-7% of the customers had a Negative experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls