ShadowSoldier said:
Chhotu uttam said:
ShadowSoldier said:
coolness said:
come on Al-Qaeda send a bomb on the ps3 hackers
biggrin.gif

What makes you think the hackers are American? :/
because more peoples use PS3 in america

That's the dumbest reason I have ever heard.

Lol but think of it, the most smartest/hackers are in Amerika
so MAYBE its possible

Saying that the smartest hackers are in America is nothing more than an opinion. People in Germany, Russian, China, or even France could do any hacking that could be better than anything in America.

ah okey thats true

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
@mabilouz

They could be not releasing photos in respect to the Muslim people and Osama's family.
Peeeeeeeeeople I say again
Numerous death photos of other terrorists have been publicly released by the authorities. Why treat this dead terrorist with more respect than the others. I simply don't buy it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mabilouz said:
ShadowSoldier said:
@mabilouz

They could be not releasing photos in respect to the Muslim people and Osama's family.
Numerous death photos of other terrorists have been publicly released by the authorities. Why treat this dead terrorist with more respect than the others. I simply don't buy it.

Tell you what, you show me some examples of what you mean, and then maybe I'll side with you on this one.

But don't forget that this wasn't just some terrorist like others are, this is a guy who's been on the run since.. well, the 90's, who caused more than 3000 deaths in a single morning, who was also the wallet of the infamous Al-Qaeda. So he's not just a regular terrorist.

Not to mention, if it was out of respect to his family, than that outweighs pretty much everything. Showing the pictures could also start an uproar with the Muslim people if a Muslim's pictures of his dead body was posted everywhere.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
coolness said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Chhotu uttam said:
ShadowSoldier said:
coolness said:
biggrin.gif

so MAYBE its possible
or maybe a person from Antarctica so police won't catch him

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Not to mention, if it was out of respect to his family, than that outweighs pretty much everything. Showing the pictures could also start an uproar with the Muslim people if a Muslim's pictures of his dead body was posted everywhere.
Considering that the US military has also tried to suppress photos proving their complicity in events such as those at Abu Ghraib, I very much doubt that "respect" is at the top of their priority list.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I am in contact with a great many Muslims. Some in their home country, some here in the US, and they can all confirm that OBL was pretty much outcast from the Muslim community. Many of them could give a shit less about whether or not his picture is circulated around the internet.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mabilouz said:
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
To a large extent I agree with the bit of your quote that I have bolded. However suggesting that it is inappropriate to release a photo of Binny dead is a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted when it comes to dead terrorists having their photos displayed for public perusal. Why the reverence from Osama for Binny. It looks sus! I don't deny that he is almost certainly dead. But the sudden respect from the powers that be for dead terrorists is a bit out of character.
Just because someone is a public enemy, doesn't mean that it's right to show everyone a picture of them dead. The sudden respect might be because he is just that: dead.

I'm not itching for pictures of dead Hitler, Saddam or Osama, just like I'm not itching for pictures of my dead grandparents, or my cat.

You're referencing a cartoon (which, by the way, got a lot of flak way back when for the scene you described), this is real life.

The pictures aren't necessary either. If people want to believe that he's still alive they'll just call the photos fakes. The people who believe that he is dead will continue to believe he is dead. If there's anyone on the fence, they don't matter.
Congratulations Sir you have successfully managed to completely avoid addressing my point.
Here it is Again
suggesting that it is inappropriate to release a photo of Binny dead is a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted when it comes to dead terrorists having their photos displayed for public perusal. Why the reverence from Osama for Binny. It looks sus!
Congratulations Sir, you are a dick. Your underlined statement doesn't even make sense, that's why I ignored it.

I am in no way obligated to answer your dumbass questions and conspiracy theories.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
To a large extent I agree with the bit of your quote that I have bolded. However suggesting that it is inappropriate to release a photo of Binny dead is a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted when it comes to dead terrorists having their photos displayed for public perusal. Why the reverence from Osama for Binny. It looks sus! I don't deny that he is almost certainly dead. But the sudden respect from the powers that be for dead terrorists is a bit out of character.
Just because someone is a public enemy, doesn't mean that it's right to show everyone a picture of them dead. The sudden respect might be because he is just that: dead.

I'm not itching for pictures of dead Hitler, Saddam or Osama, just like I'm not itching for pictures of my dead grandparents, or my cat.

You're referencing a cartoon (which, by the way, got a lot of flak way back when for the scene you described), this is real life.

The pictures aren't necessary either. If people want to believe that he's still alive they'll just call the photos fakes. The people who believe that he is dead will continue to believe he is dead. If there's anyone on the fence, they don't matter.
Congratulations Sir you have successfully managed to completely avoid addressing my point.
Here it is Again
suggesting that it is inappropriate to release a photo of Binny dead is a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted when it comes to dead terrorists having their photos displayed for public perusal. Why the reverence from Osama for Binny. It looks sus!
Congratulations Sir, you are a dick. Your underlined statement doesn't even make sense, that's why I ignored it.

I am in no way obligated to answer your dumbass questions and conspiracy theories.
It makes perfect sense if you understand English. And it is not a conspiracy theory to question inconsistencies in the treatment of terrorists.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mabilouz said:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Releasing pictures serves no purpose except to satisfy the morbidly curious. It doesn't add any more proof as we are all aware pictures can be faked so not publishing any info merely lessens the potential for them to be used in pro Bin Laden crusades.

Additionally regarding the statement....it's not like Al Qaeda would say anything other than he's dead. It'd be stupid for them to deny it.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chhotu uttam said:
coolness said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Chhotu uttam said:
ShadowSoldier said:
coolness said:
biggrin.gif

so MAYBE its possible
or maybe a person from Antarctica so police won't catch him
Or maybe on another planet xd

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
mabilouz said:
ShadowSoldier said:
@mabilouz

Tell you what, you show me some examples of what you mean, and then maybe I'll side with you on this one.

But don't forget that this wasn't just some terrorist like others are, this is a guy who's been on the run since.. well, the 90's, who caused more than 3000 deaths in a single morning, who was also the wallet of the infamous Al-Qaeda. So he's not just a regular terrorist.

Ok although finding the photos at source in the papers they originally appeared in on the internet is nigh on impossible unless you can remember their names (I can't).
smile.gif

NOT WORK SAFE LINKS - dead people - if you are squeamish then no clicky Mkay.
Mumbai terrorists
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hiZZK_Y_ugg/SUB5...08.pictures.jpg
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-20938050/
Hussein's sons
http://www.evalu8.org/staticpage?page=review&siteid=3283
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2003-07/...tent_992674.htm
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jun/08/iraq.alqaida
There are others, just google dead terrorist and if you want dead Iraqi prisoners in US run jails in the middle east there are thousands often with US soldiers posing with them.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
thaddius said:
mabilouz said:
Oh noes did the nasty dyslexic girl make a really common error and transpose an 's' for a 'b' in the word Obama. One letter in one word in a paragraph.
The end is nigh!
dyslexics-of-the-world-untie.jpg

I will beat myself with wet willow branches in penance.

eosia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Muslim and I'm happy to know that this stupid man has died.

And I want to tell to people that USA was who created him to give they info about RUSIA but when he killed or whatever has he do with the RUSIANS , the USA didnt want he anymore and after that he got very Angry and sent out a plane on 2001 where was his brother working there ...

ahhh my bad english
tongue.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
Foxi4 said:
QUOTE said:
@Foxi4 I really don't understand you, of why you hate the US so much. If you won a Green card or something I bet you would be screaming for joy to move to America. I have lots of Polish that live in my area and they love it 10x more in the USA then Poland.

I don't hate America. I hate some of your highly intrusive interior and exterior policies, your Big Brother style society where everybody values privacy yet everybody can be screened, I hate the framework, not the idea.

I'm well-aware that many Poles live in America. Good for them. I assure you though, I wouldn't move to America even if I got paid for doing so.

It's really irritating that you consistently refuse to recognize the distinction between the US government and its people. These "Big Brother" policies and the illegal "war on terror" that accompanied them are highly unpopular, both here and abroad. What you're doing is turning your opposition to US foreign policy inside-out; instead of placing blame on who it really belongs (the US state and the oil magnates and cartels), you choose to blame "America" in the abstract. By your argument, "you and Poland" are responsible for contributing at one time to the Iraqi bloodbath, even though "your" troops have been largely withdrawn. Your logic, as well as your high horse, is made up of nothing but these silly abstractions.

Our troops were sent to Iraq simply because we couldn't refuse sending them - our current buisness relations with the States as far as trade of military equipment is concerned clearly states that we're sort of forced to support whatever stupid idea your government pulls off or the magic faucet of dollars and half-price F-16's plus the technology to produce them will have its valve turned to the shitty side. I'll admit - we stepped in because we had to, much like most of the U.N did. Thing is, we started leaving when we were no longer necessary. Our troops were sent as a peace corp., yours to wage a regular war. There's a tiny difference.

I'm not saying that simply being American automatically means that you're the hellspawn and you haven't learned anything since Christian cursades to the east ended and that you still don't grasp the idea that the east is different and cannot be understood through the pink glasses of a western attitude - that'd be a stereotype.

What I'm saying is that you can't point your finger at the government ALL THE TIME saying "It ain't us, they did it" and feel absolutely 0% responsible - that's also a stereotype, and it's been circulating the states since the Vietnam war. You ARE, to an extent, responsible for your imperialistic government because you CHOOSE the government in open, public elections. YOU give those people the power necessary to make their cock-againts-terrorists-rubbing dreams come true, and you believe in every slightest promise of change they give you instead of reading actual political programmes the parties represent. It's the whole "medialization" of politics, forgive me the term, that's at fault here - the brightest TV spot wins, not the best campaign.

It's also sad to see that people present in the public life turn this into an opportunity to celebrate. Celebrate what? Celebrate wasting tax money for 10 years to get one old, terminally ill terrorist?

Osama Bin Laden was a very bad guy
He hurt many people, don't ask me why
We shot him in the head and now he is dead
Now close your eyes and go to bed

by elisabeth hasselbeck

It's just too much for me to comperhend. A "children's poem" like this should be conscidered a suicide in public life, you just... don't pull shit like that. Who cares if he was an asshole if you, who should be the bigger man here, act like a child?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
eosia said:
I'm Muslim and I'm happy to know that this stupid man has died.

And I want to tell to people that USA was who created him to give they info about RUSIA but when he killed or whatever has he do with the RUSIANS , the USA didnt want he anymore and after that he got very Angry and sent out a plane on 2001 where was his brother working there ...

ahhh my bad english
tongue.gif

Good Good Muslim xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O @SylverReZ just got banned in russia ! :ohnoes::ohnoes::rofl2: +1