Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Listen.

We have come across reports time and time again of people with this problem.

Format your mSD card, put the AKAIO files onto it, then wait 5 minutes. Put one very small game on it and if it works, then you have a piece of shit crapcard reader.

If you fail to listen to us when we try to help you, then you sir, are the retard.

Sorry to say so.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1.8.1 worked, 1.8.5 doesn't work. If it was the transfering problem, don't ya think this woulda happened sooner.

You are the retard.

neogeo81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to akaio 1.8.5 and it works just fine. No problems at all. Thanks again for another awesome update....and I use a cheap sandisk class 2 8gig card with no problems. So I don't understand why anybody should be having problems.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, process. I just full formatted the sd card. I put AKAIO 1.5.1 on. It worked. I tried to run sonic colours, it loaded and then black screened.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Continuation. I updated to 1.5.1a, copied over n plus and sonic colors.

No image next to n plus, sonic colors black screened, n plus white screened.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because it doesn't work for me, so i'm asking for help. I know you're american and therefore mentally deficiant, but please try and understand what i'm typing.

Maybe instead of trolling and being douches, you could offer some advice on what a good Micro SD card is to get.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I started this by getting called a retard, i posted for help twice, everyone ignored so I said that 1.8.5 is faulty, which it IS.

A gun that fires 5/6 times still fires, but you wouldn't call it a good gun. You want a gun that fires 6/6 times.

I hope you can understand this analogy.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seeing as it's obvious that you're the mentally deficient one and that you won't shut up unless we help you, I'm going to do just that. Consider yourself lucky.

Transcend and A-Data Class 6 cards are known good brands.

Your mSD card is a piece of shit. Thank you and good bye.

EDIT: Seeing your post, let me say this. You are jumping to conclusions without rational thinking or any logic.

A gun that fires 6/6 times is still better than a gun that fires 5/6 times, but you can't say that the gun that fires 5/6 times is a piece of shit, because it would still be better than a gun that fires 4/6 times.

If you want to say that the gun that fires 5/6 times is a piece of shit, go take it up with the people who made that gun, in this case, the AKAIO devs Norm and Smiths.

I'm sure you'd love to get e-bashed when they stop developing full stop.

buffalo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GreatCrippler said:
Invghost said:
IT WORKED ON 1.8.1. Why won't people accept this fact.

1.8.5 is working for most people. Why won't you accept this?

Mine isnt working.

I dont know why you have to be so agressive, he is asking for help, if you dont want to help him just dont answer.

Invghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
Seeing as it's obvious that you're the mentally deficient one and that you won't shut up unless we help you, I'm going to do just that. Consider yourself lucky.

Transcend and A-Data Class 6 cards are known good brands.

Your mSD card is a piece of shit. Thank you and good bye.

I HAVE TRANSEND YOU ******* MORON.

2 Gig Transend. KTHX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ