Hacking Afraid to update firmware!

anarqi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got me a 3DS updated to to 3.0.0-6U, and just recently got an Acekard 2i. It works perfectly, the thing is I haven't updated it with ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSi_and_DSXL_and3DS firmware. Since my 3DS already works fine, should I avoid the firmware update? Will it still work or will it cause my Acekard to be incompatible with my 3DS?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Anarqi

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its a trick update, if you do update it will arm the self destruct mechanism on the card, which will in turn create a little leprachaun who will butcher your dog, mutilate your parents and poke your sister with his blarney stones and pole, all this before doing a naked dance on a bag of skittles while he shouts at you "can you taste the rainbow now bitch"

So no, don't update

Reactions: 1 person

anarqi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a trick update, if you do update it will arm the self destruct mechanism on the card, which will in turn create a little leprachaun who will butcher your dog, mutilate your parents and poke your sister with his blarney stones and pole, all this before doing a naked dance on a bag of skittles while he shouts at you "can you taste the rainbow now bitch"

So no, don't update
How unfortunate for me to not have experience any of that. Anyways, thx for the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just between me and you, I mostly believe they honestly do. Even though they are selling...