Hacking Adrenaline can't see PSP/PS1 games put into vitashell via PC

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ADRENALINE DOES NOT SEE MY GAMES

i'm on 3.68 with the newest adrenaline version. it does not see my psp or ps1 games, i'm pretty sure i'm putting them in the right place. It seems if I place (ux0:Pspemu/ISO) just the iso for psp games nothing shows up, but If I copy paste the folder with iso in it i get corrupted file. my psp isos appear as a box(archive?) while my

Converted ps1 to .eboot and put it in ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAMEand shows as SCUS94900 containing the file EBOOT.PBP(orgionall crash bandicoot.bin) the eboot is a file in the folder, it is the only file, my other games from psn look the same but have other filed like document.dat and _sce_ebootphp

can someone please respond or post a picture of how their folders look so i can see what i'm missing. I've tried a bunch of stuff. I'm also using 2d2vita

adrenaline does see and play my games installed via psnstore, as well as VHBL

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
For PSP iso and cso files: They have to be put inside pspemu/ISO/
(create a new folder called ISO if it doesn't exist yet)

For PSX pbp files: They have to be put inside pspemu/PSP/GAME/XXXX/Eboot.pbp
(Replace XXXX directory with the name of your game, so each PSX game will have their own directory, with the eboot.pbp file inside of it)

Last edited by HtheB,

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For PSP iso and cso files: They have to be put inside pspemu/ISO/
(create a new folder called ISO inside the PSP if it doesn't exist yet)

For PSX pbp files: They have to be put inside pspemu/PSP/GAME/XXXX/Eboot.pbp
(Replace XXXX directory with the name of your game, so each PSX game will have their own directory, with the eboot.pbp file inside of it)

Did you read my post? That's exactly what I am doing. I have tried putting just the psp ISO in the ISO folder and putting the ISO in another folder and then in the ISO.

Is is a problem the psp ISOs show up as a box?

IDK wtf is wrong with the ps1 game.

I just deleted the folders that were empty or held the psp ISO and the corrupted data disappeared, the iso have been placed in the folders and in the same ISO folder and the data is still corript/nothing shows up.

One more corrupted data does show up which I assume is the ps1 game.

Last edited by Ygolonac,

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you read my post? That's exactly what I am doing. I have tried putting just the psp ISO in the ISO folder and putting the ISO in another folder and then in the ISO.

Is is a problem the psp ISOs show up as a box?

IDK wtf is wrong with the ps1 game.

so I just delea
Screenshot of your dirs pls

Here's how it looks currently, please understand I've been fiddling with moving files and folders all day. sorry if its hard to see.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hmm since ur using sd2vita, should you not have adrenaline and the pspemu stuff on ur0 not ux0? :unsure:

would I need to make all those folders myself right? and ur0 says it only has 2.55gb of space. IDK if that actually matters or not.

Attachments

• 20180702_191621[1].jpg
    20180702_191621[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,439
  • 20180702_191648[1].jpg
    20180702_191648[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,034

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hmm looks like theyre in the right place. To be honest i dont want you to mess up ur system, maybe wait till someone more knowledgeable replies. Dont know too much about sd2vita as im using an original mem card. I just assumed that the sd2vita storage shifts to ur0, I think I read that somewhere but I could be wrong as urs only shows 2.55gbs

**Sorry I think its actually uma0

Last edited by onibaku,

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm looks like theyre in the right place. To be honest i dont want you to mess up ur system, maybe wait till someone more knowledgeable replies. Dont know too much about sd2vita as im using an original mem card. I just assumed that the sd2vita storage shifts to ur0, I think I read that somewhere but I could be wrong as urs only shows 2.55gbs

yeah I tried Ur0 and nothing shows up. how do I even use UMA0? I see an option to mount it or something.

Nojtuag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that one... i don’t think it’ll read the directory from the psemu folder there. I don’t recall the exact folder but Can you go to the app folder of ux0 the look for the VHL or the adrenaline folder. Snapshot the folder for me pls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...