Hacking Adrenaline 661 PBP ISSUE

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atleast you you guys can use it. I cant even get into http://beta.henkaku.xyz/. it always errors. even after moleculeshell installs right before it crashed back it errors.

and then when I get into moleculeshell all I see is the ux0 partion and not all the folders are even inside it. I cant even create a folder inside it. now if I go with go.henkaku.xyz I see all the folders and partions and I can create folders etc

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
atleast you you guys can use it. I cant even get into http://beta.henkaku.xyz/. it always errors. even after moleculeshell installs right before it crashed back it errors.

and then when I get into moleculeshell all I see is the ux0 partion and not all the folders are even inside it. I cant even create a folder inside it. now if I go with go.henkaku.xyz I see all the folders and partions and I can create folders etc

that is normal with the beta !
i was confused as well at first , when you load up beta and see the molecular page and then going black giving you some error just exit out of the browser because at that time it has already loaded up the henkaku hax.

after that just simply go to vitashell and update it to the latest version which is 1.4x i think, and then open it up and your folders should be all there.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I installed vitashell. I even held down r1 to reinstall taihen. I see more partions at the beginning now. but I'm missing a lot of folders in the ux0 folder still. I don't have a visiable pspemu folder nor can I create one theres also nothing in the tai folder so no config.txt

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country

Clear cookies etc on browser.

There is a link or two on the reddit thread for you tube intructions.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I rwad the thread last night. After relizing. I didnt have vitashell installed. I may have a bad mini. After setting every thing up when i run the mini. I get a black screen that just sits there

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. I rwad the thread last night. After relizing. I didnt have vitashell installed. I may have a bad mini. After setting every thing up when i run the mini. I get a black screen that just sits there

Just make sure you follow the instructions. I had to do this twice before I had it working correctly.
Make sure the config.txt is correct using the correct IDtitle.
Reboot where your instructed to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)