Hacking Activating Vita Question

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that man, a bunch of others and myself included used it without a problem. It backed up your files, all you have to do is replace the new files it made with your back up.

I have in the tai config
Adrenaline first
Gamesd second
Spoof third.

And that's working for me

Before that I kept getting like c0-9255-1 or something like that as a error.

Oh weird, ok so Adrenaline never added a line to my config file.

Mine lists;
Gamesd
Spoof

Do I have to manually add this in? This may be the reason it doesn't work.

Just as an FYI, this PS Vita has never been previously activated as I had just recently got it when Sony stopped activating older firmwares.

I'm probably going to just end up restoring the entire PS Vita to get rid of any MLTactivator extra stuff unless of course I can just erase that spoof file or something

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh weird, ok so Adrenaline never added a line to my config file.

Mine lists;
Gamesd
Spoof

Do I have to manually add this in? This may be the reason it doesn't work.

Just as an FYI, this PS Vita has never been previously activated as I had just recently got it when Sony stopped activating older firmwares.

I'm probably going to just end up restoring the entire PS Vita to get rid of any MLTactivator extra stuff unless of course I can just erase that spoof file or something

Add adrenaline above your gamesd.

Make sure to add the spkrx as well to your tai folder.

under kernel it should look like this

ux0:\adrenaline\adrenaline.spkrx or whatever the file is called lol
ur0:\tai\gamesd.spkrx
uro:\tai\spoof.spkrx

If you moved adreanline to ur0: then instead of ux0:\adrenaline it would be ur0:\

If you don't have any risk like I do there isn't a reason why you can't use mltactivator, it takes some tinkering it isn't perfect but once you get it set up it works great. I've been using adrenaline with no issues.

You can always remove the spoof and put your back up files it made back into their original place if you don't want to a format is something you could always do.

Ghost_Meep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Add adrenaline above your gamesd.

Make sure to add the spkrx as well to your tai folder.

under kernel it should look like this

ux0:\adrenaline\adrenaline.spkrx or whatever the file is called lol
ur0:\tai\gamesd.spkrx
uro:\tai\spoof.spkrx

If you moved adreanline to ur0: then instead of ux0:\adrenaline it would be ur0:\

If you don't have any risk like I do there isn't a reason why you can't use mltactivator, it takes some tinkering it isn't perfect but once you get it set up it works great. I've been using adrenaline with no issues.

You can always remove the spoof and put your back up files it made back into their original place if you don't want to a format is something you could always do.

I've got the C0-9255-1, as well. I'm using Adrenaline Easy Installer 1.15 and MLTactivator. It worked a few weeks ago, when I installed it with Taihenkaku. Since a few days I use Henkaku Enso in combination with SD2Vita and I only get this annpying error -.- I tried your solution and added the lines in my config. I even founs out, that no spoof.spkrx was there, so I added it. Still this error.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the C0-9255-1, as well. I'm using Adrenaline Easy Installer 1.15 and MLTactivator. It worked a few weeks ago, when I installed it with Taihenkaku. Since a few days I use Henkaku Enso in combination with SD2Vita and I only get this annpying error -.- I tried your solution and added the lines in my config. I even founs out, that no spoof.spkrx was there, so I added it. Still this error.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Where did you get the spoof.skprx from? I noticed I wrote the extention wrong its skprx not spkrx so the lines should be the same but .skprx not spkrx

If I were you what I would do now is turn mltactivator from a vpk to a zip file just change it like this mltactivator.vpk --> mltactivator.zip

Now you can check its contents and take the files inside the folder files you will have act.dat move it to to tm0:/npdrm/act.dat and the registry files to vd0:registry

now you'll have a tai folder inside the mltactivator zip and Take the spoof.skprx inside and drag to your ur0 folder tai folder.

Might be a issue with mltactivator like I had I had to manually add the files since it wouldn't automatically do it for me.

Ghost_Meep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The spoof.skprx was in a tai folder in ux0. I've no idea why it was there. Since I've my real tai folder in ur0, I moved the spoof.
Thanks for your advice. I'll try.

Ghost_Meep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good luck! And I don't know either you aren't the only person that has happened to.
Thanks. I know and I'm not mad when such errors happen :) They are annoying, but they help to understand how the Vita works and how errors can possibly be fixed. I kinda love it, even if it drives me crazy :lol:

Your idea helped so far. Thanks a lot! It's activated properliy now. Nevertheless, I still get an error when launching adrenaline: c2-12828-1. And I'm going to solve it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah! Got it! I rebuilt the data base. Then I had to put the files from mltactivator.zip to the directions you told me. Then I checked the config file, where some directions had changed after rebuilding database (dunno why) and changed them back. Now Adrenaline works fine, Wooohooooo!

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I know and I'm not mad when such errors happen :) They are annoying, but they help to understand how the Vita works and how errors can possibly be fixed. I kinda love it, even if it drives me crazy :lol:

Your idea helped so far. Thanks a lot! It's activated properliy now. Nevertheless, I still get an error when launching adrenaline: c2-12828-1. And I'm going to solve it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah! Got it! I rebuilt the data base. Then I had to put the files from mltactivator.zip to the directions you told me. Then I checked the config file, where some directions had changed after rebuilding database (dunno why) and changed them back. Now Adrenaline works fine, Wooohooooo!

Congrats man glad to see I could help someone with the problem I had and get it fixed :) Enjoy some adrenaline now!

Reactions: Ghost_Meep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back