Activate Windows within 2 days

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Now I'm just trying to remove all these viruses and shit, knew I shouldn't have ran that. And what does that thread have to do with anything? It's not "fabricated" and wasn't meant for anything besides telling people and letting it out what's been going on.
Sorry if I was being hostile. Just found it weird how you have an issue with this but are involved in that... anyway I will PM you and help you out directly to remove the PUPs if you need assistance.
Check AppData\Roaming after, as some will load up duplicates after they have been removed.

aaronz77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was poor I bought a used retail copy of Vista home basic on ebay for super cheap. It activated just fine, with all the service packs and a little messing around it ran just fine. Of course those were the 32 bit OS days. I used to be a hard core pirate but I found it too stressful to worry about new updates de-activating my key. There are some "Genuine Windows 7 Product" key websites you can get a good key from as well. You might have to crap out a few bucks, but no where near the $90 the Official OEM disk costs.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the offical site and downloaded it. I'm doing a virus scan and it already found 3 infected files at 1%.
Just because something is the first result in Google, it doesn't mean it's the official site of something. The site you went to preys on people who think that very thing. Go to a proper torrent site, search for daz loader, and you should find some respected torrents.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because something is the first result in Google, it doesn't mean it's the official site of something. The site you went to preys on people who think that very thing. Go to a proper torrent site, search for daz loader, and you should find some respected torrents.
i went to d*******r.com

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record, Avast does not flag Daz's loader as a virus [2.1.7 here, may have changed]

I'm damn near positive it used to at least.

@OP sorry you didn't get the right one but at the same time I/we can't hold your hand through downloading the right release of questionable software like this. If you had said it was giving you offers, I would have told you to stay the hell away from that one if you hadn't done so already yourself.

i went to d*******r.com

Just checked that site. Pro tip - if it says you need to complete offers to download something, it's not legit. 100% of the time.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i removed 11/12, now 'CUtttheprice' won't go the fuck away. I looked up tutorials but they don't work. First of all, the program isnt in my programs, and when I remove it from chrome it comes back after restarting chrome.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm damn near positive it used to at least.

@OP sorry you didn't get the right one but at the same time I/we can't hold your hand through downloading the right release of questionable software like this. If you had said it was giving you offers, I would have told you to stay the hell away from that one if you hadn't done so already yourself.

Just checked that site. Pro tip - if it says you need to complete offers to download something, it's not legit. 100% of the time.
Wait, that wasn't actually where I got it from. I tried tho and then gave up. It was latest.w******l****r**z.com. And yeah, even if you do the surveys, its impossible to complete them.

Earn a $100 Visa!
1) complete a survey
2) complete more surveys to complete that one
3) complete surveys to complete those ones

One day when I was bored I did it for like 30 minutes

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i removed 11/12, now 'CUtttheprice' won't go the fuck away. I looked up tutorials but they don't work. First of all, the program isnt in my programs, and when I remove it from chrome it comes back after restarting chrome.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait, that wasn't actually where I got it from. I tried tho and then gave up. It was latest.w******l****r**z.com. And yeah, even if you do the surveys, its impossible to complete them.

Earn a $100 Visa!
1) complete a survey
2) complete more surveys to complete that one
3) complete surveys to complete those ones

One day when I was bored I did it for like 30 minutes
Both that and the one you mentioned before, are not legit. Just look it up on one of the bazillion torrent sites.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also a reddit link in the first page of results that has good places to look.
I found one and now the "Upgrade to Windows 10" icon is showing up. Thanks. Now, can people help removing 'CUttheprice'? http://prntscr.com/84t6d0

I saw tutorials that said to go to the programs in control panel and find it and uninstall it, but it's not there... I can remove the extension from chrome for this session, but then it comes back when restarting chrome.

Pedeadstrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found one and now the "Upgrade to Windows 10" icon is showing up. Thanks. Now, can people help removing 'CUttheprice'? http://prntscr.com/84t6d0

I saw tutorials that said to go to the programs in control panel and find it and uninstall it, but it's not there... I can remove the extension from chrome for this session, but then it comes back when restarting chrome.
Install Revo Uninstaller.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sighs for DAZ's windows loader look on my digital life's forums (need to register it's free) go to windows 7 section----> MDL Projects ---->windows loader sub forum---->Download windows loader thread-----> and thanks DAZ's first post to reveal the dl link ps Win loader also works on Vista too

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a backup of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Google first in case this completely messes up CHrome and you have things in there that you absolutely can not lose.

Dunno why that's not showing the extension ID, so I can't say exactly which extension to remove, but open task manager, make sure that chrome.exe is closed for all users, then go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions and delete every folder.

Go back up to \User Data\Default\Cache and delete everything
Go back to \User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache and delete everything
Go back to \User Data\Default\Local Storage and delete everything

Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp and delete everything

Try Chrome again.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a backup of C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Google first in case this completely messes up CHrome and you have things in there that you absolutely can not lose.

Dunno why that's not showing the extension ID, so I can't say exactly which extension to remove, but open task manager, make sure that chrome.exe is closed for all users, then go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions and delete every folder.

Go back up to \User Data\Default\Cache and delete everything
Go back to \User Data\Default\Application Cache\Cache and delete everything
Go back to \User Data\Default\Local Storage and delete everything

Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp and delete everything

Try Chrome again.
I'll try that tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks for helping people.

btw im proud of being a noob in some things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь