OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

The video is a bit outdated ...now you can run it from the Homebrew channel...

QUOTE said:
Someone has managed to get this all working. this is an app that will launch The GCN AR dol and then force load the Gamecube game with the codes in place. It will give you complete access to the uses and functions of the Gamecube Action replay.

Things you will need.

1. The Homebrew Channel installed on your wii.
2. An SD card for use with the wii homebrew channel.
3. At least one 3rd Party Gamecube Memory card. Two is best.
4. A way to copy the action replay save data to you Gamecube memory card in slot B (a homebrew app for the wii to do this is included however it wouldn't work for me.......) You may be able to just use the actual Action Replay card instead. I couldn't try that.... I don't have one.
5. A Gamecube controller. (Duh)
6. A gamecube Game.

Anyone familiar with this ? ...and got it working on Wii PAL 4.1?

Allready a topic on this forum: http://board.gscentral.org/showthread.php?t=27787 ...but we need a topic on this forum about it.
smile.gif

Would love to see developed more ...meaning...homemade multigame dvd support & dvd backups support.

I am surprised this was never posted on this forum...or did I miss something?
biggrin.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have been searching for something like this quite a long time
I have a PAL 4.1 wii myself. I'll try to test it if I can... (Need to find mem cards first
tongue.gif
)

edit: seems I exceeded the MU download limit again
7 minutes to wait
tongue.gif

It is kinda old though (12th January)

edit: what about this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=126170 ?
no wait its even older...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I've made a channel before that launched AR, but it was buggy.

On searching the web I found a site (I cant link to) that has several premade AR channels that differ with more than just a banner change. They don't require the disc, or the BIG memory card, just a standard GC mem card does.

So it can be done, and does work.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
also there is already Multi Disk Support for BOTH WII BACKUPS AND GC BACKUPS
wink.gif

Wiisos has been pumpin those out for some time the tool can be sourced for Tehskeen website
wink.gif

The Tool You Want is called MultiGame Iso Creator GUI its available on torrent and at tehskeen.
IT ACTUALLY MAKES MULTIS AND USES ACTION REPLAY TO LOAD THEM
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
WiiScrubber 1.40 can create Multi_ISOs, but you still need the Multi_ISO loader that comes in the package to get them to work, the thing is that is not an automated tool, you need to delete all the non-game data partitions and then insert the other game's partitions.

Godflesh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Action Replay Loader.dol doesn't work with multigame iso's of gamecube games...neither does it work with backups.

ONLY works with original GC games....

Seems like development of this loader is dead...I have been trying to get a GOODlooking forwarder channel of it on wadder.net(?), but ZERO results. The original one looks & sounds baaaaad.
smile.gif

I also requested in "TroyTheZombie's channels / forwarders channels thread", but also zero results....shame really cause the Action Replay loader works great.

I would love multigame / backups iso support, but I don't think it is gonna happen...

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
actually the action replay loader was PART of the proccess with Neo Gamma sometimes if you use a disk made with Mult Game creator IT ACCEDENTLY LOADS THE ACTION REPLAY MULTIDISK LOADER after choosing what MIOS you want to load it with in GCloader v2 this can also happen (by wiigator) so YES it does indeed work on backups i wasnt curious about it...Im sure maybe YOU cant get it to work but The Multis I use with Neogamma actual boot up TO that loader from the multi ISO i created on accedent from time to time
wink.gif
so yeah...Ether the loaders or the multigame creator USED THE ACTION REPLAY MULTI LOADER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1