Hacking Ackard2i questions

damon66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thinking about getting a dsi today, and i have a SCDS1, which i know will NOT work for it, so i was thinking of maybe buying an acekard2i. just had some questions, like are there any games that dont work on it? are there any functions of the dsi that dont work with acekard, and does anyone know if nintendo will release some sort of future patch for dsi that will stop flashcarts forever? thanks

dart06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damon66 said:
Ok thinking about getting a dsi today, and i have a SCDS1, which i know will NOT work for it, so i was thinking of maybe buying an acekard2i. just had some questions, like are there any games that dont work on it? are there any functions of the dsi that dont work with acekard, and does anyone know if nintendo will release some sort of future patch for dsi that will stop flashcarts forever? thanks
If you have a DSlite I suggest just waiting until a better flashcart comes out. I only bought a AK2i because I had an old DS Phat and upraded to a DSi. As far as I know everything that works on a lite flash-cart-wise works on the DSi except playing GBA games. It is unknown whether or not Nintendo can block it from firmware updates.

damon66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dart06 said:
damon66 said:
If you have a DSlite I suggest just waiting until a better flashcart comes out. I only bought a AK2i because I had an old DS Phat and upraded to a DSi. As far as I know everything that works on a lite flash-cart-wise works on the DSi except playing GBA games. It is unknown whether or not Nintendo can block it from firmware updates.
what will future flashcarts be capable of that the acekard isnt? the acekard is only 20 dollars at least.

jarocho4l1f3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not if u bought it as a bundle for $50...
:\
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1