Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But it works with AKAIO they say??

And they write that Acekard.com changes to .cc - and there are the same pictures from the Acekard than on Acekard.com ??

Is it a Fakecard that looks exactly like the origin?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
woffi63 said:

And they write that Acekard.com changes to .cc - and there are the same pictures from the Acekard than on Acekard.com ??

yes, it's a crap clone website. You see how you were deceived into thinking that crap cart website was the official website? That's why they imitate the website: to deceive people like you into buying their crap clone. I don't have any proof if it works with akaio or not, but why not just get the official ak2i that is OFFICIALLY supported by akaio and its team?

I don't think there's any more to discuss here.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
woffi63 said:

iirc there even was a news post here (and on akaio.net?) about acekard.cc being a stupid, fake site.
Let me take a guess here - you got the AK2i updater from acekard.cc instead of acekard.com? I'm not exactly sure, but that could be why you have a problem since you updated your card.

woffi63

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@SignZ - I download the updater from filetrip here, but my Acekard shows chip id 0fc1 instead of 0fc2 but inside it looks like the pictures on Acekard.com (black PCB and SST Chip) and so i think it is perhaps a acekard from .cc or everything goes wrong with the update, because my AK2i can not read TF anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol