azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
What biggest cards acekard R.P.G. can use for now with newest firmware, because i read in one internet store, that it can use shdc cards but max 4 gb for now (but that note could be off date, because acekard is making newer firmware couple times a month
smile.gif
).

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Only 4GB?

If it can handle SDHC then it would be able to handle any amount of memory which is SDHC (and non-SDHC cards)
Unless I'm wrong.

azotyp said:
But there is no place for acekard topics in flashcards section (they didnt made it yet).

but it still can be moved. Moved to "NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software "

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The recent breakthrough in microSDHC cards (up to 8GB) hit mainstream AFTER the Acekard was released I believe. I'm fairly sure 8GB cards will work, but even if they don't it will be fixed in the next update, guaranteed.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I think that this card is good investment in future, (when bigger cards will go cheaper), pre ordered one . But i read that theire arent giving any freebies besides acekard, and you have to buy a microusb cable separately .
I have a cable from nokia 5510, is it microusb (i read in one internet auction that it is microusb, but i want to be shure).

P.S.
Can someone know where to find Acekard R.P.G. dldi drivers i couldnt found any

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The DLDI drivers are released as part of the firmware, it auto patches AFAIK although I haven't tried it as yet. There are 2 DLDI drivers, one for the NAND memory and one for the SD

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have three more question about copying data to this device,
1)Can you use cable to copy data into microsd (or only nand flash)
2) Do you need that flashcartcart plugged into NDS , to copy data (if yes does nds need to be turned on, or can it be turned off)
3)Does Acekard R.P.G. recognize saves from r4ds (m3 simply), because i read it have automatic save recognition (but dont know if this is it what im talking about).

P.S. I discovered site that can translate sentences and whole sites from chinese to englisch and from englisch to chinese (could be usefull to post on acekard forum (it is 99% chinese for now
wtf.gif
smile.gif
)
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
babelfish, like all machine translations, churns out gibberish. Don't use it.

As for your questions:
1. You cannot write to a MicroSD card inserted into the RPG via the USB.
2. The RPG does not need to be in the DS to transfer data.
3. That question I cannot answer because I don't have any r4 saves though I could whip some up sometime thanks to Shuny.

Also, as the RPG supports the MicroSDHC standard, it can support capacities of up to 32GB. The CycloDS can do this as well.

And next time, post in the right forum.

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You might need to run them thru that save translator. I dunno how cyclo DS saves are named or sized, but RPG requires .sav extension and file size should be same as save chip size rather than say 512kb for every save

uvapotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have three more question about copying data to this device,
1)Can you use cable to copy data into microsd (or only nand flash)
2) Do you need that flashcartcart plugged into NDS , to copy data (if yes does nds need to be turned on, or can it be turned off)
3)Does Acekard R.P.G. recognize saves from r4ds (m3 simply), because i read it have automatic save recognition (but dont know if this is it what im talking about).

1)No, But my comes with Usb-Cable
2)No, it works like a pen drive
3)Yes All Saves from my R4 works in Acekard, Just run the game once wait the acekard create the .sav and them copy your save over

Sorry my English

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course