Hacking Acekard no updates :(

ACEX2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bach3609 said:
no it is not dead. Eventually the m3i0 would go dead though like they did for the m3 ds real. Use AKAIO, its a better firmware, and the acekard team released the 1.4 patch to the wild in order to not get into trouble by The big N

What are you talking about? m3 team just release a firmware update so the new mario rpg would work for the m3ds real and the m3i. so if you have a clean rom it will work no patching needed.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinintendo said:
yea I wrote in 2 forums (country ones) asked, begged & even wanted to pay ppl for their help.
but it's no use, everyone give me the middle finger cause they are children who are afraid to meet upfront (ds got the name of kids machine in my country)
it seems I'll have to wait or buy m3i zero or the likes, who work with an outside update. and with a shipping time of 2 weeks.

- damn it's been more than 2 months already, I can't see a workaround anytime soon with the way it's going a.k.a slowpoke.
you could go to a pawn shop and ask to try a used ds then update while trying it maybe?
haven't got my ak2i in the mail yet so idk how long it takes to update the card..

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bach3609 said:
no it is not dead. Eventually the m3i0 would go dead though like they did for the m3 ds real. Use AKAIO, its a better firmware, and the acekard team released the 1.4 patch to the wild in order to not get into trouble by The big N

M3 Real and M3i Zero are exactly the same thing, just one for DSi compatible

they both use the same firmware.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSi Hybrid games support is already in the update for 1.5. So pretty much every game is supported that's already out. It just has to go through the typical testing and i think there are a few things they wanted improved before it is released.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an explanation... it's to do with the 'new wilderness'. During the summer months in the northern hemisphere the elusive for-free coders metabolism slows down to the point where some even go into hibernation, and this tends to lead to the feeding frenzy of wild speculations from the for-free code consumers... and trying to say that with a straight face: priceless.

Speaking for myself I know I'd rather by on my bike, building something, at the pool, in an air conditioned theater, or just about anywhere else but struggling over code in a hot room with a PC that churns out hot air, especially on a nice sunny day... and that doesn't even consider seasonal work and the necessity of hobbies during off season that aren't only hurtling down an icy hill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...