Acekard 3 3DS: 100% Fake

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"EZ-Flash 3DS great EZ flash card at an affordable price from EZflash team that has a history of designing good cards for GBA, SP, DS and DSi. Super Card 3DS new SuperCard 3 DS for 3D games. Successor to the DSONE and DSTWO DSi flash cards and iPlayer movie card for the DS."

Fake info FTW.. No this is shitty, just a bunch of fake r4 retailers with a sticker on 'em. BTW, anyone seen that they claim that 120GB is possible. As far as I know, there aren't any micro sd of 120 gb..
unsure.gif

lompoc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since we talking about 3ds the acekard 3ds update wont flash in dslight only dsi files are on megupload post up if you want them im not updating mine might not work on dslight/are dsi any more. we need firmware not install ments. on my dslight it said cart cant update im on latest 1.4.1 so who will be brave enough to flash on dsi thanks again bye.AK2iUpdate_v300/ AK2i_3DS_16MFN_v30 name of both files

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lompoc said:
since we talking about 3ds the acekard 3ds update wont flash in dslight only dsi files are on megupload post up if you want them im not updating mine might not work on dslight/are dsi any more. we need firmware not install ments. on my dslight it said cart cant update im on latest 1.4.1 so who will be brave enough to flash on dsi thanks again bye.AK2iUpdate_v300/ AK2i_3DS_16MFN_v30 name of both files
there was no understand

please use proper english

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lompoc said:
Seriously dude, English please? And you say you're from America. But, seriously, these guys get worse and worse every year.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hypershad12 said:
lompoc said:
Seriously dude, English please? And you say you're from America. But, seriously, these guys get worse and worse every year.
I think he's trying to say that there is no "DSl" update version and only a "DSi" version so that it (supposedly) only works on DSis... which seems kind of dubious at best because:
1). DSi and DSl update versions are THE EXACT SAME with the only difference being that the DSl version asks you to swap the card before it flashes (so it can be used to recover a bricked AK2i).
2). It should absolutely work on a DS/DSlite because the AceKard2i only operates in one mode: DS Mode. For it to be a DSi only update it would be required to run in DSi mode, which the AK2i cannot do.
3). To the best of my knowledge, the update hasn't been released yet. Source: http://www.acekard.com/
4). This guy has been spewing his anti-Acekard bullshit all over the Acekard forum.

emma1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please can somebody help? I'm a bit confused.

I ordered an Acekard 3 via a website that was advertised here on GBAtemp.

The card did not work (kept saying that the card had been removed when it hadn't). The supplier sent it with AKAIO preloaded onto it. I went to Linfox Domain and downloaded the latest version of AKAIO and put it on the card but it came up saying it was a clone.

My card has www.acekard.cc on the packaging and when I go to the site it says that www.acekard.com is the fake company. However, if you go to www.acekard.com it says the same thing about www.acekard.cc!!!

Does anybody know who the REAL Acekard are? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
emma1981 said:
Please can somebody help? I'm a bit confused.

I ordered an Acekard 3 via a website that was advertised here on GBAtemp.

The card did not work (kept saying that the card had been removed when it hadn't). The supplier sent it with AKAIO preloaded onto it. I went to Linfox Domain and downloaded the latest version of AKAIO and put it on the card but it came up saying it was a clone.

My card has www.acekard.cc on the packaging and when I go to the site it says that www.acekard.com is the fake company. However, if you go to www.acekard.com it says the same thing about www.acekard.cc!!!

Does anybody know who the REAL Acekard are? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Acekard.com are the real ones, I'm afraid you have a clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson