Status
Not open for further replies.

snukems

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all just wanted to let whomever maybe interested that i have decided to sell my dsi and get a psp instead and because of this i am now selling my acekard 2i also and was wondering if any one would like to buy it of me it will come with an 8gb memory card and is all up to date firmware and loader wise. will sell for about £25 i think thats a fair deal coz of the memory card and all that. can pay through paypal will deliver asap. let me know if intersested may also go for nearest offer.
rolleyes.gif

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is probably going to be closed/deleted. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but after you get 100 posts (or special permission) you can access the trading forum where these topics are allowed.

...Don't kill the messenger.
ninja.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh that's what I was thinking considering i got my Acekard 2i for a little less than 14 dollars and i got my 4 gb A-data mircosdhc flashcard and a-data SD adapter for about little less than 13 dollars. (I didn't have an adapter either USB or a SD cart adapter so i had to get one) Both orders were free shipping
happy.gif

All together that is about 27 dollars or less which is not much more than half for what he is trying to sell people.

According to google, " 25 British pounds = 40.83 U.S. dollars" I'd say that's close.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Hi, unfortunately we don't allow trading/selling on the GBAtemp forums. We do have a dedicated buying/selling/trading section on GBAtemp, but you need to have at least 100 posts to have access to it.

I'm afraid I'll have to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me