Hacking Acekard 2i on a 3DS

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I'm expecting an Acekard 2i from Kickgaming (I hope it's a real one.) anyday now and I need help with these some questions.
Also sorry if I will or already have broken some rules I've tried searching everywhere on the forums for answers.

Alright first off how do you update your Acekard 2i so it can work on a 3DS?
I've searched or tried searching everywhere for the answers and I just can't find a tutorial on how to do this.
Is it already updated from the box, if not what should I do?

:S sorry for wasting your time

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most new 2is will be updated from the factory, not all will be. check the anti-counterfeit code to make sure its legit and then use the following tutorial...

http://wiki.gbatemp....AK2i_Bootloader

-another world
Thank you so much, you're a life saver!
Also does the recent Acekard 2i bootloader thing work with the latest 3DS firmware?
Edit: I have a 3DS that's currently running on 1.0.0u or something like that and I'd like to update.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
From that firmware, your ak2i should be working and you should be able to update to the latest boot-strap in order to support up to the latest dsi/3ds firmware. If it doesn't load, update on another system that your ak2i works on.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the same setup as I do. Just make sure if you're using an AKAIO for the first time that you push the microSD card in until it clicks.

I was almost freaking out that mine didn't work, until I realized it's spring-loaded. It should show as Dorasu when it's properly in there and you have the correct firmware on it.

Alexsuliter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
uk.r4ds-dsi.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
The new version Acekard 2i have been updates, it works with 3DS directly, you no need to upgrade anymore. You should note any upgrade maybe demage the flashcard. Just get the new version Acekard 2i.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
ak2i143dorasuexploit.png
means AK2i up to date and works with 3DS 2.1.0-4 U/E and DSi 1.4.3 U/E console. (DSL and below also)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk