Gaming Access the New 3ds SD without opening back!

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open System Settings > go to Data Management > click microSD Management > (if you have this step done, skip this step>) setup the settings. set name to be 3DS to make it easy > when done it will connect to your WiFi network > on computer, go to your files > network > 3DS > SD card

now your in your systems SD card!

Reactions: yuyuyup

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Open System Settings > go to Data Management > click microSD Management > (if you have this step done, skip this step>) setup the settings. set name to be 3DS to make it easy > when done it will connect to your WiFi network > on computer, go to your files > network > 3DS > SD card

This is... REVOLUTIONARY!

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe somebody will make a guide to mod the backplate so the sd card shows all the time and you can just pull it out when needed?

Reactions: TarkinMX

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe somebody will make a guide to mod the backplate so the sd card shows all the time and you can just pull it out when needed?

That's a good idea. maybe someone can do that
I gotchu Fam

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/50pc...49&btsid=f9d20f84-4583-40d1-afa6-c0e1709aa182

6f5e8e9c7aa62cf318411b1210d075b4.png

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw a lot of videos of people says to "Put your SD card in your computer" so i thought that people that didn't know this (like noobs) can know about it, even knowing most people already knows.

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw a lot of videos of people says to "Put your SD card in your computer" so i thought that people that didn't know this (like noobs) can know about it, even knowing most people already knows.
It's extremely obvious if you own a n3ds, kinda like saying someone just discovered that you can use scan we codes on the 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...