ROM Hack AC3 Remastered sound is horribly compressed

zexcster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at other files in the switch version there’s reference to ps3, I guess it’s mostly based on the ps3 version going by that.
it also has Xbox 360 and Wii U mentions in the same file related to network configuration, don't remember the name...
so I would say it's a changed Wii U version that had the same roots along with PS3...
they did the same with Bayonetta, Zelda, etc...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it also has Xbox 360 and Wii U mentions in the same file related to network configuration, don't remember the name...
so I would say it's a changed Wii U version that had the same roots along with PS3...

Yup, lazy port is lazy, shocking.

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
I will check in nro if there are settings that can be used with scimitar.ini (first I need to check if it's working)
One setting catched my eye
Code:
/crowdmaxnpc:30
So theoretically it can be pushed to max 255.

What happens if you DO push it to 255? do the crowds become denser?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I no longer have the game, exchange it for Yoshi Crafted World, but now I’m curious to see if the WiiU files work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...