Gaming About Zero Escape....

Jerriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i had the 3 games install but when i played The Nonary Games it also includes Virtues last Reward so can i delete the other virtues last reward installed on my system

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sounds like he has downloaded the nonary games,
VLR
and Time dilemma

if thats the case, and you have not started VLR game itself(save purposes) Feel free to delete VLR as the nonary games includes 999 and VLR

Reactions: Jerriel

Jerriel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
VLR
and Time dilemma

if thats the case, and you have not started VLR game itself(save purposes) Feel free to delete VLR as the nonary games includes 999 and VLR
OKAY THANKS DUDE!!!!!!

Diamsword

Trophies
XP
Country
France
VLR
and Time dilemma

Ok so DarkCrudus I wanted to dm you but after some researches i didnt found how, so I'm jsut posting here so u can dm me, I'd like to talk about some older posts. Can you dm me plz i think i know how to check my dm but I'm just stupid not founding how to start a dm ms. Thank you :)
And sorry for not talking about the main subject.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok so DarkCrudus I wanted to dm you but after some researches i didnt found how, so I'm jsut posting here so u can dm me, I'd like to talk about some older posts. Can you dm me plz i think i know how to check my dm but I'm just stupid not founding how to start a dm ms. Thank you :)
And sorry for not talking about the main subject.
In order to be able to use private messages (PMs) you need to post at least ten comments in the forum. Your post count right now is 1, as you can see right below your avatar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, sleep well +1