Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Does the cloning means it copies the whole WBFS partition from 1 USB HDD to another? Is there a way which I can just select which games I wanna copy over to the other WBFS partition without dumping it (Extract ISO) to the PC's HDD first?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, only cloning the drive will do that, when you only select a few games, they will be extracted first

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
this WBFS software does it :

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149624&hl=wbfs

direct copy from wbfs to wbfs
wink.gif

and AlexDP is actually working on a revision of WBFS manager with this feature added (but i can't find the thread anymore ^^)

EDIT : ok thread found http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165747

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
and AlexDP is actually working on a revision of WBFS manager with this feature added (but i can't find the thread anymore ^^)

WBFS Manager 3.0 already does direct drive to drive copying, as long as the sector sizes of the drives are the same. However, I believe AlexDP is working on a version that should work regardless of sector size.

From wbfsmanager.codeplex.com download page:

Changes (3.0)
Added direct drive-to-drive copying for drive's with similar sector sizes. Drive-To-Drive copying will now first check if it's possible to do direct copying, if not it will revert to indirect copying.

I have 2 drives that can do this fine, and a third oddball that has to do indirect copying. It would be nice if all could be direct, indeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: