Android AAA Android games

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Implosion: Never Lose Hope
It's free on Google Play for first 6 missions and you can buy the rest with one IAP (Still 1 GB OBB Install, just pirate it)

NO, DONT Pirate it!!! Look I'm all for piracy when a game is too damn high but 9 dollars is cheap and I want to see the Dev succeed. Implosion is a damn good game and a rarity on Android.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NO, DONT Pirate it!!! Look I'm all for piracy when a game is too damn high but 9 dollars is cheap and I want to see the Dev succeed. Implosion is a damn good game and a rarity on Android.

Says the one who pirates like fuck for other consoles.

In all seriousness, 9 quid isn't much indeed, however for a phone game... imho, it's steep.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says the one who pirates like fuck for other consoles.

In all seriousness, 9 quid isn't much indeed, however for a phone game... imho, it's steep.

*giggle* I've slowly grown out of that. The older stuff...well you can't change the past but I have a code now: 20 or less and I'll pay for ya. Brand new at 40, you better be damned good or I'll just wait. -at 60, hellz naw! Actually, the last time I had to "pirate" something was when I legit purchased Modern Combat 5 and Gameloft made it damned hard to install it on my OUYA, even thou the damn game ran perfectly on the console. I HATE when Android developers play that crummy game of device preference, especially when their game works on other devices. What's the point of stopping people from legit purchasing your game that way? Google really needs to come up with a game testing program. -OK, enough ranting.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
The GTA games, obviously they're pretty great, even on Android.

I also recommend checking out Bloons TD 5. It's an amazingly addictive game with tons of replay value.
Monument Valley is also very good, but short, but cheap.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
F, I don't use USD I use bitcoin bruh

Enjoy a currency that could turn worthless in less then a nanosecond.

Anyway, OT
It's not really a game, but The Simpsons Tapped Out.
Got to be in the list.
It's the only game I play on Android, apart from Patience, Freecell and Spider solitaire.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Anomaly Games. But they're like A, not AAA. Most challenging, longest, most interesting gameplay and most expensive is Anomaly 2 (of the four games). No microtransactions in any game.
Why are you looking for AAA on a phone!? Literally not even one game listed here is AAA. I don't think it's possible.

Anomaly does have realistic 3D graphics, but the way the game is setup, you'll be at max zoom out most of the time and never appreciate the details.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Anomaly Games. But they're like A, not AAA. Most challenging, longest, most interesting gameplay and most expensive is Anomaly 2 (of the four games). No microtransactions in any game.
Why are you looking for AAA on a phone!? Literally not even one game listed here is AAA. I don't think it's possible.

Anomaly does have realistic 3D graphics, but the way the game is setup, you'll be at max zoom out most of the time and never appreciate the details.
Depends on definition of AAA
I mean the ports of the main AAA games are quite good and so are some indie tittles

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me moar! P.M. me if you have to!
For hl2
Just make sure you install on start GLTools second options (install texture decoders on first gltools install), then download game and set settings for HL2 in GLTools like these:

activate function Optimize GLSL shaders
Use fake gpu info
Template: tegra 4
Simple mapbuffer emulation
Software VBO emulation
Use packed stencil buffer

For portal check this out
http://www.davebennett.tv/play-portal-on-any-android/

Either way its OK on a stronger device but can't be on ouya though.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For hl2
Just make sure you install on start GLTools second options (install texture decoders on first gltools install), then download game and set settings for HL2 in GLTools like these:

activate function Optimize GLSL shaders
Use fake gpu info
Template: tegra 4
Simple mapbuffer emulation
Software VBO emulation
Use packed stencil buffer

For portal check this out
http://www.davebennett.tv/play-portal-on-any-android/

Either way its OK on a stronger device but can't be on ouya though.

Sweet! I'll hold onto this info for the sake of my next Android on TV device :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1