Homebrew A9LH

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've been holding off from getting A9LH on my new 3ds that I got a couple of days ago, was waiting for the recommended 64gb sd card to ship to me but nintendo pushed a update today that breaks the necessary hax to install A9LH so I don't want to delay it anymore I think I might update the system mistakenly.

So I wanted to know is it possible to install A9LH on the 4gb sd card the new 3ds comes with? Also will it make me install everything again when I move over to the 64gb sd card? How will I move over all the installed cias to the 64gb card?

Solution
It's possible, but the new3DS NANDs are 1.2GB large (minimal) and 2GB full. So you will need to be really careful not to accidentally fill up the system during the install.
Once installed, you just need to format your 64GB to FAT32, then copy all of the contents from the 4GB to it. It's that easy.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's possible, but the new3DS NANDs are 1.2GB large (minimal) and 2GB full. So you will need to be really careful not to accidentally fill up the system during the install.
Once installed, you just need to format your 64GB to FAT32, then copy all of the contents from the 4GB to it. It's that easy.

Solution

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1