A (Very) Belated Introduction

HaniKazmi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now, after almost four years, 1500 posts and a website revamp, I think it's time to introduce myself properly :)

Name's HaniKazmi, live in England and am currently preparing for uni. I've been a member here for a very long time, but forgot to have an introduction when i first arrived. The arrival of v3+ has motivated me to finally get off my ass to do something about that.

Hobbies include gaming(obviously), reading and a whole lot of TV watching. I'm mainly a PC gamer, but I also posses a 360, DS, Wii, iPhone and several older consoles.

I'm sure some of you already know me, although I'm on and off on how much time I spend here. If you do, give me a shout, I wanna know how memorable I am :)

Reactions: 2 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I will cover all the introductions I missed so far! Sorry for the delay, I still lack internet and currently using the internet at friend's houses to post.
Welcome to the Temp! :yay:
Please quickly get the Rules by your side! They shall keep you safe from The Angry Bear Cavalry!
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.