A Rythmik Lass

riddim_glitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sup, I'm Yuuki...at least for now. I'm a 22 year old identity questioning linux nerd, My preffered pronouns are It/Its. but They/Them or She/Her are also fine.

I am realistically only here to look for help with some troubleshooting I might have to do in the future. So, I might as well make an account to explain my issues and see if it makes any difference.

Im a living a gothic lifestyle and I live for Riddim Music (the EDM kind). If theres one thing you can wake me up in the middle of the night its that.

Other than that, theres not much to say about me.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A bit out of the blue here, but what makes you prefer it/its pronouns? It's not something I've come across before is all.
Those are pronouns used by non-binary people who do not identify as either male or female.

Sup, I'm Yuuki...at least for now. I'm a 22 year old identity questioning linux nerd, My preffered pronouns are It/Its. but They/Them or She/Her are also fine.

I am realistically only here to look for help with some troubleshooting I might have to do in the future. So, I might as well make an account to explain my issues and see if it makes any difference.

Im a living a gothic lifestyle and I live for Riddim Music (the EDM kind). If theres one thing you can wake me up in the middle of the night its that.

Other than that, theres not much to say about me.
Sup Yuuki,

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have people of different identities who enjoy gaming and programming. :hrth:

Enjoy our wonderful site! :D

I, myself, am transgender. Feel free to msg me anytime. :)

Reactions: riddim_glitch

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those are pronouns used by non-binary people who do not identify as either male or female.
Neato. I'm just used to seeing they/them so it struck me as odd at a glance. Fair enough though.

riddim_glitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Sup Yuuki,

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have people of different identities who enjoy gaming and programming. :hrth:

Enjoy our wonderful site! :D

I, myself, am transgender. Feel free to msg me anytime. :)
Thanks, Its good to see members of the LGBTQIA+ being accepted in spaces like these. Im usually pretty nervous about being very public about it, due how many people on the internet are so negative about it.
I like your PFP a lot btw

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, Its good to see members of the LGBTQIA+ being accepted in spaces like these. Im usually pretty nervous about being very public about it, due how many people on the internet are so negative about it.
I like your PFP a lot btw
Thanks ever so much. I often use Sylveon as my main profile picture, my friend @Shape made this one for me. I agree that many public spaces can be a mixed bag with people of LGBTQIA+.

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neato. I'm just used to seeing they/them so it struck me as odd at a glance. Fair enough though.
To me they/them is even stranger, because when I learned english years ago, I was told that those were plural pronouns, but it seems like they've been recently approved by APA to be used as singular pronouns as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1