Homebrew A Request of Sorts..

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. I was just talking about this someplace else. But, I honestly don't know much about this stuff. I'm more educated in networking rather than this kind of stuff.
I was being more to the salty side, I doubt it really means a kexploit. It might be. Who knows.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll read and respond to everyone and tell them what's up after class today! I only have two classes so hopefully everyone's up! Don't get TOO hyped everyone. It's not kernel access. (If it was, then I'd laugh so freaking hard because wow. that was easy. So it's probably not.) Just be prepared for some news within the next day or so.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll read and respond to everyone and tell them what's up after class today! I only have two classes so hopefully everyone's up! Don't get TOO hyped everyone. It's not kernel access. (If it was, then I'd laugh so freaking hard because wow. that was easy. So it's probably not.) Just be prepared for some news within the next day or so.
Rom loader? Anything to do with piracy? Please?

Reactions: Deleted User

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thug life. skip class. No, just kidding. Don't do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto