Homebrew A question about SD cards.

The_Randomizer54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Recently I've jailbroken by 3ds and am enjoying all the benefits.

Today, I'm planning to order in a new SD card for my O3DS, so as to play more games. My problem is I don't know what size to get.
I want a SD card that can play multiple games at once. I have a 16GB currently, and it doesn't suffice gaming needs.
I had a look at various different sources and found contradicting statements. That 64GB works/doesn't work with O3DS. So I have 2 questions.

1. What size SD do you recommend?
2. Should it be SDCH or SDXC? As I don't know the difference.

SEPERATE QUERY.
(I didn't want to make another question on this, as I thought not to clog up this section too much.)

I have a Flashcart that someone told me does not work with B9S. Now I would like to know if it's useful for anything. And if it is, how would I use it?
https://ibb.co/cU2ng7

The_Randomizer54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@supergamer368
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll order that this morning. Also could you link me to a tutorial on how I would play nds ROMs using the flashcart?

@DaTank45
What do you mean by format as FAT32 with 32kb clusters? Can you show me how to do that?

Good morning and Thanks from England!

AdamFX990

Confused Humanoid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Plug it into your PC and, if you're using Windows, right click and format. Fat32 will be selectable from the dropdown box and cluster size will be an option that you can set to 32k. Name doesn't matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land