ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to find a free MMO to play...So far my luck has been unsuccessfull. Hear is the list of games I've tried. If you got any ideas then let me know.....Remember I'm looking for free MMOs.

I've tried
Conquer(Not my style)
LaTale(Fun but glicthy...I could get it again)
Rumble Fighters(Don't feel like reinstalling but I love this game)
MapleStory(Played it was ok but the 1gb installtion file kills my computer)
Gunz(Excellent game when not playing on a laptop)
Scions of Fate(I almost got this game but stopped after I realized I had played it before...I can't even remember playing it..Must not have been fun)
Anarchy(eh)
Trickster(I am getting this one again one day)
fly For Fun(I thought it was stupid)
Grand Chase(This one was different and fun)

There are more but I can't remember them right now....So I'm bout to try one called Ghost but if you got any other games let me know.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Playing Regnum right now; having a good time.

Bout to give Perfect World International a shot as well.

Deicide is alright, but really, really, really, basic. Played it for about 2 years.

Corum is kinda fun, but I've only played for about 2 hours so I don't have a proper opinion on it yet.

PM me, I'm interested in having help with the free MMO Search. Been on the hunt for years.

Zesu-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Runescape. There's a free version and a members version, but the free version isn't as bad as people say.

In fact, the game as a whole isn't as bad as people say. Most people just say "Runescape sucks" to fit in with the crowd. I bet if most of those people actually TRIED Runescape, they'd like it.

If you don't have the patience for Runescape, I recommend Guild Wars. You have to buy the game, but there's no monthly fee.

And I haven't tried this myself, but I've heard good things about Mabinogi.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I am getting Guild Wars and I've been on and off with Runescape. Runescape (like most MMOs to me at least) are hard to get into. If I could get into them with getting bored of it I would have this problem. I need a game that will hold me in start off.

Zesu-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
Guild wars kind of sucks I bought them all then stopped playing after 3 days.
Then you weren't playing it right. You probably made a crappy combo of spells, or got your ass handed to you in PvP, or couldn't get invited to a decent guild.

But if you're not using your guild wars anymore, can you do me a favor and gimme your account and key? It's important to recycle. :3

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zesu-chan said:
thegame07 said:
Guild wars kind of sucks I bought them all then stopped playing after 3 days.
Then you weren't playing it right. You probably made a crappy combo of spells, or got your ass handed to you in PvP, or couldn't get invited to a decent guild.

But if you're not using your guild wars anymore, can you do me a favor and gimme your account and key? It's important to recycle. :3

I didn't play pvp
smile.gif
and no
biggrin.gif
I'm just to used to world of warcraft which is such a superior game to guild wars I think thats the problem. This is my first ever character I made in guild wars.

henchmen.jpg

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Fusion Fall is the cartoon network game isn't it. I signed up for the closed beta testing but ddint get accept but now they are doing the weekend play so since i didnt get a chance last weekend im gonna try it this weekend

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ragnarok Online on private servers.. depends which private server though. Some are better than others.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like survival project. You need to be korean to play but I know this site where it gives you a korean persons SS# to create a account. PM me if you want the SS#.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tibia and runescape both kinda suck...

you could try second life, i guess, i just got bored of it and decided to go get a first life though.

either that or you could try club penguin lol

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly suggest Dungeon Runners. It's free to play normally but you do get a few extra features for a measly $5 a month. Mature community and awesome staff support. Basically, "if Diablo and WoW had a baby," it would be DR.
wink.gif

Linky

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked Outspark's Fiesta, but I never got on in a while, it was fun, but I forget things easily. I want to find a new one to play. I just saw the Lucky Star OVA(barely
tongue.gif
) and if there was a MMO like that one in English I'd play it.
smile.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hehe Moo said:
Umm... what about Warcraft? A lot of people are all... "DoTA... let's go DoTA..."

that sounds like my brother and cousins! they all go "DoTA.. then they rush to the laptop/computer, in some instances they choose a character and mess their team. like blinking to a place and not doing anything. and getting killed by creeps. And teleporting your friends back to base!
biggrin.gif

and TD,and RPGs and solos and-
*starts rambling about Warcraft*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k