Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, I restrict myself from coming to the 'Temp for a few days to study for a test, and I miss this?

Yet another senior staff member leaving
frown.gif

When will it end?
unsure.gif

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
well i have not even been a member here for a year yet but i love the hell out of this site

the people are great the staff are helpful(though my first attempt to contribute here was a disaster)

really i just wanted to say i wish you well on your journey away from home(because here you will always have one thats the way i feel anyway)

good luck man

Scooby74029

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Just thought I would point out to people who are acting like there are no staff left, we still have 17 active mods, supervisors and admins. Plus nine mag staff who also have moderating powers in the news sections. Yeah not all of those people are active all the time, but the staff count here is still quite massive and its not like we are running on a skeleton crew.

People leave, it happens. Opium was a staff member for eight years, Ace for a similar length of time, that's longer than what most forums survive. So really its not like we are experiencing some sort of mass exodus of staff. At some point people just have to move on and pass the torch on to others, of course its a sad thing when that happens but its just the way things go anywhere, not just on a forum.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really should keep up with the news threads...

Pfft, all the staff quitting; I dunno, it's NOT ACCEPTABLE!

hate2.gif

toot.gif

Thanks for all your work here, and we'll see you around.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: Are we quoting Greasy Strangler or Napoleon Dynamite? Haven't seen either in a fat minute