Gaming A few questions on Advance war:duel strike

CoreTnT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you were to play multiplayer in this game with your friend does both of us need the game or just one person?
Can this game play with uneven players?
How many sides (Good vs Bad) does it have? does it have Free for all?

Thanks for helping me
ph34r.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember it has download play, and there are several modes of play. I thought it was 4 or more players, and you may be able to team up, I don't remember.

primeblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd answer, but quoting wikipedia is easier

QUOTE said:
Versus & Link Modes (Single & Multiplayer)

Much like in previous games, there is an extensive multiplayer mode that comes in two forms: Versus and Link mode. In Versus mode, only one DS system is used, which every participant in the game uses. One person will take his/her turn, then pass the system to the next person who's turn it is. These matches can be set up with any combination of human players and computer-controlled armies. Link mode is the same game as Versus mode gameplay-wise, but multiple consoles are used, one for each person. Two to eight people can participate in wireless multiplayer games (as opposed to a maximum of four in previous games); every DS owner must also have a copy of Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

Link and Versus mode have a variety of settings that can be changed pre-battle. These include weather conditions (clear, rain, snow, sandstorm, random); the option to enable or disable Fog of War; how much money each player is assigned at the beginning of the match; the amount of funds given to a player at the start of each of his turns (number of man-made structures x n, n being said amount), among others

I think download play is limited to combat mode, which isn't that fun anyway

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, everyone keeps talking about this game but I have never played it. What rom number is it? I'm gonna download it and try it out.

piku

Trophies
XP
Country
I heard so much about AWDS. I bought the game new at EB for $19.99, they didn't have the used one for $17.99 as they displayed. Would like to d/l and try it first before I keep it. Its rated #1-2 all time for DS w/ MKDS on gamespot this past weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?