Not open for further replies.

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey spiritdust, im in the process of getting the save and uploading it to rapidshare or somewhere you can download...u still willing to find the pointers?

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just up it, i will take a look when i am free
smile.gif

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
can some1 plz whip up a language cheat for suikoden (e) ( I have a spanish save file and need english text b/c I accidentily erased my file but a temper gave me his file...in spanish)... I appreciate whoever will do this for me.

Thank you in advance (if any1 does this for me)

IchigoK2031

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poptdp,
OK, i will take a look when i am free, busy now
can you provide a little more info on the amity square
just a quick summary on the findings will do (am a little lazy to back track)

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol well we figured out using the walk anywhere code, that even if we get around the lady at amity square to go out the door WITH the pokemon following you, the second you walk thru the door your pokemon disappears. but then, when you walk out and go into tall grass and face wild pokemon, the game still thinks someone is with you, so it automatically makes the last PERSON who partnered with you, your partner (e.g. if sheryl was your last partner, you enter a wild pokemon battle with sheryl as your partner).

so the game has some sort of activator or something, that tells the game whether someone is following you or not. what we want is a button activator (e.g. L + R) to make the SPRITE of a pokemon start following you, and if possible without the game thinking someone is following you. if the game does think that, it would be impossible to get on your bike or fly or surf etc. the only way around would be to make a button activator to make the pokemon following you DISAPPEAR and make it back to normal.

oh and we figured out that if you walked into the BLACK mystery zone, the pokemon gets stuck in one spot, and if you walk into a amity square stone house teleporter, it RELOADS your pokemon following you, so there is definetely some code involving the pokemon following you in the teleporters. also, using the walk anywhere code, i walked into amity WITHOUT talking to the lady, so i had no pokemon following me... then i walked into a stone house teleporter, and the game FROZE!!!

that is a good sign, because it means there is definetely some useful code in that teleporter.

good luck!

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my finding is, i got the pointer code! i still don't really get what you guys want but based on gaia's search report looking through 0227f0xx i found the following codes (it would be better gaia provide his/her result and make sure what i got was right) and i found there are a few value change when this is trigger (am lazy to test)

make the lady think you have a pokemon, you can use the walkthrough codes to walk out
but it will dissapear after a screen change
94000130 FCFF0000

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haha ya pretty much we want the pokemon to follow us whenever we want (out of amity square) and have a button activator to enable and disable it (to get around a lot of the bugs of having one with you).

you found those pointers surprisingly fast lol thanks a lot for your help spiritdust. if Gaia or polle or anyone else knows what to do about the addresses etc, post it here and help each other out findin the code. thanks again 2 everyone helpin.

spiritdust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like i said earlier finding the pointer is a cake! so if you guys can find the address and need any pointer help i would help!

well sorry on my part am lazy/limited knowledge to hack this game

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new discovery! i just used the "player modifier" code (type a number in the poketech calculator and then hold R while walking into a house)

the following numbers gave the following results as which sprite my trainer turned into

(ONLY SHOWING THE POKEMON SPRITES THAT IT TURNED MY TRAINER INTO)

71 - pikachu
72 - clefairy
73 - jigglypuff
74 - psyduck
78 - torchic
79 - skitty

i couldnt figure out any of the others, because i did 0 - 100, and that's all i found. any number i did above 100 crashed my game. this might come in handy when trying to get a pokemon sprite to follow you!

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks mrfatso!

i thought it crashed after 100, but here are a few more including the old ones for the pokemon sprites:

220 - turtwig
221 - grotle
222 - torterra
223 - chimchar
224 - monferno
225 - infernape
226 - piplup
227 - prinplup
228 - empoleon
229 - croagunk

71 - pikachu
72 - clefairy
73 - jigglypuff
74 - psyduck
78 - torchic
79 - skitty

hope that helps... that was all using the poketech calculator "Player Modifier" code. when you entered these numbers and held R while entering a house, it would change to the sprite next to the number. i am pretty sure gaia wanted to know these values. good luck!

magic_mittens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question regarding the codes people post on here.

I downloaded the most recent usrcheat.dat from one of the threads on here and then noticed that some people had posted extra codes. I have the r4cce and wondered how, when there is more than one version of a game, under which it should go under??

Also I have a problem with the AR codes not showing up for GTA:CW, they show up fine for all my others except this one......

Any help is appreciated!!!

Baka_Kyuubi84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cory1492 said:
What would be the best way to make a code execute only once?

Make a check or activator then end-if flush. Also what code are you talking about exactly? I can help you out.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
cory1492,
you can either asked us to help here like my friend advised
or
you can do it by yourself using r4cce
choose the code and over the key-pad cheat activation button tick whatever combination you want
and press ADD it will generate some 9xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx line

CODE
94000130 FFFB0000

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically it's patch code that only needs to be done once (early as possible in ROM startup.) See my post from the cheat thread for the actual codes - the cheats work just fine as is, though I'm not entirely sure why some of it was included (adapted from rumble enable code, so an example is that you don't, actually can't so don't need to, set 0x4000204 from arm7 which is where most of the cheat engines run.)

As to why the original rumble enable was looking at button presses at all, I imagine that will remain a mystery unless someone explains why this is useful
94000136 00000000

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
me, i just couldnt connect to the internet for a while
frown.gif

i will try those codes out that were posted and see if i can find out anything new, i already know that the number 16 is involved when walking around with Monferno, it keeps showing up when walking with him and going away when he does

btw, spiritdust, im a he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?