Gaming A Basic Guide on How to Create AR codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecask

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible for anyone to get some kind of sin code for valkyrie profile? like one that changed the value of sin to always be 999. I've been trying to make one myself but i can't quite get a hold of it. Thanks to anyone who can help out in advance!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
New tut in OP..
smile.gif
Thanks to HeheMoo

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There seems to be a missing cheat file for the patched version of my friend's Suikoden Tierkreis, when i patched it for him i got it to work but after i patched it the cheats for it disappeared can someone add cheats for the patched version of Suikoden Tierkreis?

P.S. he has an R4

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
umm... I have a request.

Remember in yu-gi-oh 08 there was a code which you can disable card animation/effect/etc. to make the duels much faster? I was wondering if we can have that code for yu-gi-oh 09 because the duels are really slow.

Also, is it possible to change the camera angle with a code? a top down view would be great because the camera angle in 09 makes everything look ugly.

thanks in advance
smile.gif

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm looking for an experience multiplier code for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness.
I noticed that those codes don't exist. The only codes I saw make your pokemon go to lvl 60 or 100 at ones and thats a bit boring.
Is it possible to make one?
unsure.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
poptdp said:
hmm, i can see wher ur comin from with the bugs (when people team up and follow u, when u get on bike, etc)....but what if u cud make it have a button toggle? for example, L + R brings out chimchar, then L + R again makes him disappear again?

its a code that would be awesome, kinda making it like pokemon yellow, but with more choice of which pokemon follows u.

i already tried the code that lets you walk anywhere to get past the lady at the counter in amity square (to bypass the lady saying thanks for visiting or whatever and making your pokemon disappear) but that definetely didnt work lol

thanks for ur effort guys

can u tell me wath happened when u tried that?? then I might be able to say if it's even a possibility

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YGO 2k9 Stardust Accelerator cheats don't seem to be showing up on my R4 1.18; I've tried going into R4cce and everything looked correct. Anyone else have this problem?

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could (as in "if possible") make a code that allows you to send your custom messages to stangers for Final Fantasy Echoes of Time? (Just something neat for everyone)

Do you also think the same principle could be applied to Phantasy Star, allowing you to send your sketches to random matched people?

And lastly do you think you could (as in "if possible") make a code for Final Fantasy Echoes of Time that switches the functions of the L and R buttons? (For my benefit and everyone else who cant use L)

I'm askng out of curiosity and as a request since said codes can't be explained by the guide.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great tutorial! When using NO$GBA, how do you load a .sav file from a rom that i have? For example a save file for ninjatown that is half way finished and was from an edge cart.

thanks in advance.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
place the .sav in "BATTERY" folder,although,if it doesn't load,try deleting everything(NO$,and all folders) and place another(no$,and folders)then place your save file BEFORE playing

Baka_Kyuubi84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heyyouguys said:
Great tutorial! When using NO$GBA, how do you load a .sav file from a rom that i have? For example a save file for ninjatown that is half way finished and was from an edge cart.

thanks in advance.

go to the Save Converter website. Upload your save, select file type from whatever card you have,then select target type to No$gba, then click convert, wait till it downloads then save it to the battery folder

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
polle123 said:
poptdp said:
hmm, i can see wher ur comin from with the bugs (when people team up and follow u, when u get on bike, etc)....but what if u cud make it have a button toggle? for example, L + R brings out chimchar, then L + R again makes him disappear again?

its a code that would be awesome, kinda making it like pokemon yellow, but with more choice of which pokemon follows u.

i already tried the code that lets you walk anywhere to get past the lady at the counter in amity square (to bypass the lady saying thanks for visiting or whatever and making your pokemon disappear) but that definetely didnt work lol

can u tell me wath happened when u tried that?? then I might be able to say if it's even a possibility

when i tried getting around the lady, surprisingly chimchar was still following me, but as soon as i walked through the door to get out of amity square, he disappeared, and if i kept walking downward WITHOUT walking into the door, the second i stepped into the "Mystery Zone", chimchar disappeared again...

i would realllly reeaally love it if we could figure out this code, with a button to toggle it to get around the bugs. it will srsly be like a whole new pokemon yellow game!

thanks again for all the effort guys.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
poptdp said:
polle123 said:
poptdp said:

when i tried getting around the lady, surprisingly chimchar was still following me, but as soon as i walked through the door to get out of amity square, he disappeared, and if i kept walking downward WITHOUT walking into the door, the second i stepped into the "Mystery Zone", chimchar disappeared again...

i would realllly reeaally love it if we could figure out this code, with a button to toggle it to get around the bugs. it will srsly be like a whole new pokemon yellow game!

srr mate, the blue thing didn't mean anything (it could just be the door) but the red thing tells me it prob won't be possible becouse the game won't support the pokemon in any other place then the park.
so, I fear making that code would be getting close to rom hacking...

poptdp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
polle123 said:
poptdp said:
polle123 said:
poptdp said:

srr mate, the blue thing didn't mean anything (it could just be the door) but the red thing tells me it prob won't be possible becouse the game won't support the pokemon in any other place then the park.

damn...u sure its not just for the Mystery Zone??...i mean would it help if the fact that you go through a door (when you walk into one of the teleporting stone houses in amity square), the pokemon is still with you? or when you walk up to the girl at the start where your pokemon STARTS following you, maybe the button toggle can enable that to happen and have your pokemon follow you?

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
poptdp said:
polle123 said:
poptdp said:
polle123 said:
poptdp said:

damn...u sure its not just for the Mystery Zone??...i mean would it help if the fact that you go through a door (when you walk into one of the teleporting stone houses in amity square), the pokemon is still with you? or when you walk up to the girl at the start where your pokemon STARTS following you, maybe the button toggle can enable that to happen and have your pokemon follow you?

see if u can walk in the mystery zone with a normal char following u

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
So when I see a code I want to use, how do I actually use it?
I need to add it to my usrcheat.dat somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P