Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
YAY

NINJATOWN FINALLY STARTED!

to activate the cheats you click on the box...

whewt it worked!

*jumps for joy*

i fanctically clicked at the cheat until i found out i needed to double click.. lol..

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
dear lil girl,
haaha i thought i gave you the steps ~! you need to check the BOX to activate it ? LOL

well at least it finally work for you~! clap clap for you

and claps claps to you all for teaching me, i may even get to somewhere with this!
now to spend the rest of december on this, lol

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ow, i think i've got something... Only need to test the code, and i'l do right away!
By the way, just figured that if the address for both levels is the same, that program by kenobi won't help.

Edit : Shoot, didn't work...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
To everyone and Berthenk,

yes it won't work~! there isn't short cut for not progressing the game in order for you to observe pointer address~! (as far as i know)
however, certain games.. even every stage itself the value on pointer address will change:)
such game will be easier.

example, Fire Emblem (the value on pointer address will changes by every single thing you do) and Spyro (changes for every part of the stage)
smile.gif

Pointer can be very challenging. For beginner i would recommend you guys tackle ninjatown ~!
After you understand how it works and wish to tackle some advance pointer code... you guys can try games like Fire Emblem or Robocalypse Max Health for Units

Since you guys already had the basics and some intermediate knowledge. There isn't anything else i can advise.
Therefore, congrats and have fun on coding
smile.gif

iPikachu,
no problemo ~!
smile.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
iPikachu said:
YAY

NINJATOWN FINALLY STARTED!

to activate the cheats you click on the box...

whewt it worked!

*jumps for joy*

i fanctically clicked at the cheat until i found out i needed to double click.. lol..

whahaha xD

oh and I'll take a look a the LATEST version of pointer tool (not the lame one that codewerx is hosting on their offical coding thread)

EDIT: found it: latest version atm *clicky*
gbasp2.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm,that pointer code tool,i think i got that tool already b4 when i was looking for how to make pointer codes,except this one has more features...

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
To everyone and Berthenk,

yes it won't work~! there isn't short cut for not progressing the game in order for you to observe pointer address~! (as far as i know)
however, certain games.. even every stage itself the value on pointer address will change:)
such game will be easier.

example, Fire Emblem (the value on pointer address will changes by every single thing you do) and Spyro (changes for every part of the stage)
smile.gif

Pointer can be very challenging. For beginner i would recommend you guys tackle ninjatown ~!
After you understand how it works and wish to tackle some advance pointer code... you guys can try games like Fire Emblem or Robocalypse Max Health for Units

Since you guys already had the basics and some intermediate knowledge. There isn't anything else i can advise.
Therefore, congrats and have fun on coding
smile.gif

Hmmm, i'll try! Hope it'll work!

QUOTE(polle123 @ Dec 6 2008, 04:39 PM) EDIT: found it: latest version atm *clicky*
gbasp2.gif
Wait, the one included in curley's package is the same version, i think...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yeah the same
smile.gif

anyone here happen to have my sims kingdom U or E that can spare me their .sav

just wonder any of you progress the game far enough until fishing and things like that?
i thought of making codes for it
tongue.gif

sorry for requesting, this is because my no$ .sav will corrupt everytime i restart the game

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i played my sims kingdom then went wth animal crossing?! then off went my ds. sry 0_0 didnt get very far the idea of sucking stuff up from houses and plants is...

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Thanks a lot for this guide, it made creating cheat codes quite clear.

I have a small, but solvable problem: due to using Linux I can't run No$GBA and EmuCheat. Well, both run in Wine, but EmuCheat only shows garbled fonts (screenshot).

Fortunately I know the Memory Address and value I want to change already, so I don't need EmuCheat (or, so I thought...).

What I want to do is starting a Multilanguage game on a DS that's set to English as default in the Firmware in German. My little sister, which is four, can't understand English language yet and TBH I'm a bit fed up with changing the settings manually each time she wants to play Princess Lillifee. Which is particularly annoying since Chrono Trigger always starts in Japanese when language is set to German. I know, I could just use the US ROM or language cheats for it, but I want my DS set in English, only that particular game should show up in German.

Here's what I tried:

According to GBATek NDS firmware settings are stored in RAM in the 27FFC80h-27FFCFFh region. I want to manipulate the language setting, that should be at 27FFC80h+64h=27FFCE4h.

Language is stored there in Bits 0...2, I want it German, so that should be 011b/3h. I don't really care fo the other settings, but to have them at sane values I chose GBA mode on upper screen (=0), Backlight at Max (=3h), Bootmenu disable (=0). Assuming little-endianness this results in 00110011b or 33h.

For an 8 Bit value my first number should be 2, my address is 27FFCE4h and the value is 33h, so my code should be 227FFCE400000033, shouldn't it? Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work in No$GBA 2.6a when I test it.

Did I make a false assumption somewhere?

EDIT:
btw, GBATek also has some info on Action Replay Codes. Nothing that's not already in the first post, though.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like two codes for Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour(U):
1. No Tributes Needed(able to summon monsters without any tributes.
2. A Have All Cards that actually give all the cards. The one in the database only gives ninety-some percent of the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1