Hacking 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors on latest firmware?

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried applying the patch, but haven't remade a new file as that would require hours of play through. I had no problems at the other piracy check people reported problems with, but the game freezes when I look at the world map in the captain's office or whatever it is, it's been a while. Read microSD card speed might have something to do with this. Anyone been able to beat this game with Cyclods? Ty.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Try the tool. The save file should still work either way. Patching the game shouldnt affect the save file usage.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No problem with it when I played the game with the Evo/iEvo. Was with latest FW, but a while ago. Unpatched version of 999 (ie. own dump).

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Did you patch it with the DS-Scene Rom Tool?
I wasn't aware that it even existed, but I just tried patching it with a clean rom and I still have the same problem.
No problem with it when I played the game with the Evo/iEvo. Was with latest FW, but a while ago. Unpatched version of 999 (ie. own dump).

Did you beat it though? I had no problem or early-game freezes or AP problems for hours and hours into the game, but I can't get past the map. The game just freezes, the music just skips every half second forever.

I have version 2.3 of the firmware, but I'm not sure if my save was pre or post update, I began having this problem months ago, gave up on fixing it and I'm deciding now to see if anything can be done since I saw this place had a cyclods forum. I do not have the ievo, only the old regular evo.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did you patch it with the DS-Scene Rom Tool?
I wasn't aware that it even existed, but I just tried patching it with a clean rom and I still have the same problem.

Did you beat it though? I had no problem or early-game freezes or AP problems for hours and hours into the game, but I can't get past the map. The game just freezes, the music just skips every half second forever.

I have version 2.3 of the firmware, but I'm not sure if my save was pre or post update, I began having this problem months ago, gave up on fixing it and I'm deciding now to see if anything can be done since I saw this place had a cyclods forum. I do not have the ievo, only the old regular evo.
Yeah finished it a couple of times with different endings (as you probably are aware of that exist, if not, sorry!). Didn't have problems with it and I think the Evo/iEvo should work without any problems regarding 999. Have you tried redumping? I've once had a problem with my GTA dump (froze every time on a certain animation), but after making a new copy, it worked flawlessly.

rapi

OP
Trophies
Website
rapi.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have a dumper myself, but I guess I could try a different rom, yeah. I lost my save trying different things last night so I think I will try to replay it and see if it works now that I'll be 100% sure I started it with the new firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1