Hacking 6.30...Disappointing

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Let's face it, Spiderman and Batman weren't fixed at all, then why did Pong list them under fixed and not fixed? He listed 'em in both, well I'm glad he's no longer updating (meh). W/e. And those that use flashcarts. LRN2BUYGAMES xP

Facts:-
5% of NDS Gamers buy Originals (Me included only for Pokemon games that is lol)
4% of NDS Gamers try on flashcarts and actually BUY
71% of NDS Gamers comment that they use their flashcarts for testing games when they actually mean the opposite (playing them)
20% of NDS Gamers admit they only play on flashcarts (they don't say "try n buy")

Now before you start your flames, (be my guest), I'm going to catch some Z's.

Troll? Not really. Just a guy who speaks the truth.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pong and Reto where not intested in fixing them games, They is more then meats the eye with fixing AP in roms with HEX edit - its not easy...

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is but

QUOTE said:
Change log (v6.301):

UPDATE FOR DSTT CARDS ONLY...CAN'T CONFIRM IF IT WILL WORK FOR ANY OTHER CARDS!!!

Load all games EXCEPT Pocket Monsters Black/White through YSMenu
Pocket Monsters Black/White will ONLY load through TTMenu.nds

I wonder if they fixed the errcode=-4 arm9 and ercode=-6 arm7 issue on load as it says all games...

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
drwhojan said:
Pong and Reto where not intested in fixing them games, They is more then meats the eye with fixing AP in roms with HEX edit - its not easy...
Sorry I'm going to say this, but its a strenuous task trying to read your English (funny you live in UK), what else is funny that sometimes your English is rock on, while sometimes its just hilarious to even read at. Is there a remedy? Do you drink? Lol.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SamAsh07 said:
drwhojan said:
Sorry I'm going to say this, but its a strenuous task trying to read your English (funny you live in UK), what else is funny that sometimes your English is rock on, while sometimes its just hilarious to even read at. Is there a remedy? Do you drink? Lol.

Diabetic - And years of keytones though high suggers are stating to afect my nerves - but yes i also drink lol, Narghty...

Yes i am english - but sometimes wonder myself if they is a mix in my famuly somewhere XD!

rom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WhiteX said:
Where´s that 6.301?

It's in the downloads section:

CODEhttp://filetrip.net/f13110-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV-6-301.html

yaynds.gif

rom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WhiteX said:
Thanks, SpiderMan Shattered Dimensions does not work, -4 error.

From the "Games that do not work" txt file included in the download:
CODEDS-Normal:
4784 - CWBP - Tracy Beaker: The Game (E) : freezes during bootup. extinfo needs to be added. Firmware needs updating.
4800 - BIGP - Combat of Giants - Mutant Insects (E) : boots to 2 white screens. extinfo needs to be added.
4951 - UXBP - Jam with the Band (E) : boots to 2 black screens. extinfo needs to be added.
4982 - BBAE - Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
4993 - BKEE - Hello Kitty Birthday Adventures (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5009 - BWOE - Wipeout The Game (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5021 - CCRE - Color Cross (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5026 - BLHP - Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5028 - B46P - Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5053 - BLHE - LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5073 - BDWE - Despicable Me (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5078 - BOUP - Pharaoh's Golden Amulet (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5079 - BF5P - Puzzle Horse Friends (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5096 - BS8E - The Sorcerers Apprentice (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5102 - BHRX - Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena (E) : errcode=-6. infolib needs to be added.
5115 - BGYP - Saddle Club (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5119 - BNSE - Nursery Mania (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5117 - BA8E - Astro Invaders (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5122 - BX2P - Tales to Enjoy Little Red Riding Hood (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5125 - BW8X - Around the World in 80 Days (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5126 - BHZE - Petz Hamsterz Superstars (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5131 - BHRE - Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5137 - BX3P - Tales to Enjoy! Puss in Boots (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5138 - YMYE - Myst v1.1 (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5148 - BUZP - Puzzle Art (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5162 - B4DE - Doras Big Birthday Adventure (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5170 - B5TE - Puzzle Time (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5179 - BCEP - Freddie Flintoff's PowerPlay Cricket (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5187 - B3BP - Batman The Brave and the Bold (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5189 - BS8P - The Sorcerer's Apprentice (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5194 - BT4P - Thomas & Friends - Hero of the Rails (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5195 - B3FP - Fireman Sam (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5196 - BGMP - Gormiti (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5200 - C3JE - Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (U) : extinfo needs to be added.
5202 - BTUP - Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5204 - B3PE - Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5205 - B4EY - 4 Elements (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5209 - BJ7X - Jewel Master Cradle Of Athena (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5211 - BMVP - Mahjongg Ancient Egypt (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5213 - YLUP - Last Window The Secret of Cape West (E) : extinfo needs to be added.
5218 - B3PP - Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.

DSi-Enhanced :
4952 - VPPV - Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (E) : loads but AP still exists. extinfo needs to be fixed.
5016 - VSKV - Shrek Forever After (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5017 - VT3V - Toy Story 3 (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5089 - VWVE - Vampire Legends Power of Three (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5091 - VBSE - Petz Dolphinz Encounter (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5092 - VCGE - Cheer We Go! (U) : errcode=-6. infolib needs to be added. extinfo needs to be fixed.
5128 - VBAE - Imagine Babyz Fashion (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5134 - VPPE - Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (U) : loads but AP still exists. extinfo needs to be fixed.
5163 - VETP - 1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE a table (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5164 - VAAV - Art Academy (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5180 - VSKI - Shrek Forever After (I) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5190 - VD4P - Dance! It's your Stage (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5214 - VGRV - Grease The Official Video Game (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5221 - VCMP - Rabbids Go Home (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5225 - VIDV - Imagine Dream Resort (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
5228 - VLAV - The Last Airbender (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
VYFX - Youda Farmer (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.

None of the above work...
laugh.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
drwhojan said:
Yes it is but

QUOTE said:
Change log (v6.301):

UPDATE FOR DSTT CARDS ONLY...CAN'T CONFIRM IF IT WILL WORK FOR ANY OTHER CARDS!!!

Load all games EXCEPT Pocket Monsters Black/White through YSMenu
Pocket Monsters Black/White will ONLY load through TTMenu.nds

I wonder if they fixed the errcode=-4 arm9 and ercode=-6 arm7 issue on load as it says all games...

can u guys not read correctly?

it does not say its loads all games

its saying that u must load your games through that loader

people look at the change log and think that means it fixed
it does not
just because we have removed the AP does not mean it will load

infolib data is required also

people just moan because the extinfo.dat is updated but all that means is AP removed
infolib changes means its actually booting the game

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just wish i knew a little bit more Pong... , And get my foot in the door XD!, Only takes a snap and im of and running again!, Im i picture persion , Word's are not much good to me...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
well keep learning and u will do fine

on a note guys

there is someone using the no. system retro and me use and is posting FAKE! updates
use these at your own risk as it may brick cards or who knows what

his updates fix nothing

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pong20302000 said:
well keep learning and u will do fine

on a note guys

there is someone using the no. system retro and me use and is posting FAKE! updates
use these at your own risk as it may brick cards or who knows what

his updates fix nothing

I know you mentiond similarities in infolib.dat coding witch i can see! - but that would not tell me of where it is in a RAM or ROM - witch do you use ram or rom ?...

Sinse no they is no two byte's together - so it could be a byte each - very hard amont of combernations

If i use Hasteds to view arm7 with no$gba2.6a the hole hex is changed at 0x0238000

Are mabe need the first part of arm9 to be encrypted..

Banged my head agaist the wall lol!

I know Retrogamefan is his real name of the real creater! - anyone else it's a fake...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game