Hacking 6.20 TN-B (HEN) Released !! Homebrew Enabler for all PSP model

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Herpes Simplex Virus.....Mmmmmmmm Loooovely!
biggrin.gif

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Google Translated from pspgen said:
Total_Noob had already announced some time ago that the TN-C is 6.20 with an option that would allow users to connect to the PlayStation Network. Today, the author advances a bit more by giving us the changelog:

* The PSP 2000, 3000 and GO have more RAM than the PSP 1000 (50MB). But it was "blocked". It is now available.
* Ability to take advantage of online games on a game mode offering infrastructure.
* Fixed a bug with Digital Comics.
* Fixed a bug with the VSH menu. Now when CPU Speed is set to default, the change will be effective.

No release date has been communicated.
pspgen

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
So I can buy any PSP, update it too 6.20 Firmware, install this and then I ?

Install M33-6, then Gen and then Prometheus and it'll be perm-hacked like most 2000's and all 1000's were ?

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
pspgen said:
Plus tard, avec le 6.20 TN-D, profiter de l'émulation PSOne.
Source

So this means PSone emulation in TN-D when it comes out, if my understanding of french is correct.

P.s I have updated the OP with TN-C (and yes I know, I'm really late...wasn't really bothered since there was another thread about the release) but haven't requested to change the topic title yet....

So anyway PSone emulation. Yay!?

Casey-Strange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use this in 2019 to successfully downgrade to 5.03 after downgrading to 6.20 with ChronoSwitch 7.
Would like to get down to to 1.50 (lowest), 2.00 or 3.50.

Casey-Strange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And had this thread been locked/deleted, I would not have found it and succeeded in downgrading. When all is said and done, I will try to put together something for people so they don't have to go through all the googling and jumping around that i had to just to get to this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.