Hacking 6.2.0 cracked!

Jakkal666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Once again. Wow, just wow. 6.2 cracked and the thread turned into a bitchslapping contest. This forum aint what it used to be.

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know there are devs on switch scene who are quick to crack new FW & don’t stay silent. Unlike the ps4 scene right now which has stalled.
Good to know there are devs on switch scene who are quick to crack new FW & don’t stay silent. Unlike the ps4 scene right now which has stalled.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but Wasn't the same guy whom allegedly has the "hack" for PS4 5.55 but won't release it the same that either hacked this or contributed to it?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They wanted everyone to be on latest version and piracy to disappear, but their stupid way of thinking now allowed pirates stuck on old versions because they were banned to update and play latest games.

I don't think it was arrogance, they probably just wanted to make sure people with banned switches could still enjoy their christmas presents.

Pirates can update offline easily enough & piracy has disappeared on 6.2 for the time being. We don't know when 6.2 CFW will come out, I think we'll see resigned packages that run on 6.1 first.

Last edited by smf,

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correct me if i'm wrong but does this mean Tsec is 100% pwned or could nintendo block this?
As far as I know, it is not.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pirates can update offline easily enough & piracy has disappeared on 6.2 for the time being.

I don't think it was arrogance, they probably just wanted to make sure people with banned switches could still enjoy their christmas presents.

Are you saying that updating will unbanned banned consoles?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you saying that updating will unbanned banned consoles?

Nintendo can do whatever they want, maybe they'll let people download the 0day updates at christmas. Maybe they won't. It doesn't make much sense to force an update out to stop piracy when so many people have updates blocked. Very few people have updated to 6.2

correct me if i'm wrong but does this mean Tsec is 100% pwned or could nintendo block this?

It most certainly isn't pwned. They extracted the 6.2 key, nintendo could secure the 6.3 key more. We have a little bit of a wait....

ROYGES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not sure if you are being serious, So obviously did otherwise I wouldn't quote it and anyways I was obviously asking if that os what was being implied.

What do this reads like to you?

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you are being serious, So obviously did otherwise I wouldn't quote it and anyways I was obviously asking if that os what was being implied.

What do this reads like to you?
Letting people update to 6.2 is not unbanning them. They are still banned from online play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F